New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
5 Million Volt Cattle Prod Developed For “Crowd Control”
BattleProd designed for pain compliance
October 2, 2012

In the video above, Donovan Hunter of Stunning Developments, Inc. showcases the new BattleProd, the world’s first weapon-mountable pain compliance-inducing stun baton which Hunter says is designed for use in “crowd control applications.”

The weapon was on display at the recent 2012 SOFIC (Special Operations Forces Industry Conference), described as “the defense industry’s premier event,” and attended by military and police professionals. The event was sponsored by Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.

According to a write-up of the BattleProd by Defense Review, the weapon is “intimidating” and “loud”.

“This thing is just too much fun. I mean, what’s not too like? It gives you 3-5 million volts of compliance-inducing electricity either in your hand (handheld variant) or at the end of your weapon (rifle/carbine, weapon-mountable variant). Touch the BattleProd anywhere on the rod (front, sides, etc.), and you’re goin’ down like a sack a’ potatoes. Actually, you’re probably goin’ night-night for a little while,” writes David Crane.

The most powerful Tasers can only reach around 50,000 volts and despite being described as “non-lethal” have killed at least 500 Americans. Given that the BattleProd can achieve 5 million volts, concerns surrounding the safety of the device will obviously be paramount. However, in the clip Hunter claims that the weapon cannot kill and that victims fully recover after around 20 minutes.

The fact that the weapon is being developed for use by both police and military assets who are increasingly being re-oriented to carry out homeland security operations will increase fears that the BattleProd will be another tool of domestic oppression in the event of widespread civil unrest.

As we reported last week, LRAD sonic weapons which are also designed to disperse crowds via non-lethal pain compliance are being deployed “throughout” America in readiness for upcoming national emergencies and other crises.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I think I could develop an instant dis like for someone carrying one of those . Revives memories of when I peed on the electric fence .

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Red James cash said:
If things keep going the way theyre going it might be working on you.

Cash,Austin needs that thing shoved up his butt.And then the judge needs to order him to attend AA meetings and seak some mental health.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread