Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There is a neat feature on the right hand side of each forum page . . . in the bar above the first post. Click on "Thread Tools" and the first item is "Show Printable Version".

You can download a free PDF printer for your computer called "Cute PDF" and actually make an archive copy of any thread for your personal records or other reasons . . . such as a "lost in translation moment" when something you say is taken out of context or misunderstood.

It is absolutely great because the file is a "date and time stamped" copy of what everyone did say . . . including YOU!

I now faithfully use this feature. Would have said "religiously", but didn't want any of my followers to get the wrong idea.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have to watch my words . . . can't slip up and accidentally say something "religious" or "political" or not easily understood, and thus must be malicious.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must really have a lot of free time on your hands to be bothered with archiving threads for possible future use, or reference :tongue3:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Why would you say that spart seeing as how it would only takes seconds?How long does it take you? :laughing9:

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
As of now, I am also doing the same with PM's from any member. Got plenty of disk space, and lots of free time if I'm cruizing here.

Besides, I spend a lot of time asking questions in court, so I'm just protecting myself by keeping accurate records. Just isn't safe here for some of us.

You know, like with the guy who was attacked on the global warming forum, and the attacker (CzechDetectingTours I think) eventually contacted the other member's employer in an effort to cause him trouble OUTSIDE of this forum? Stuff like that.

S

stefen

As of now, I am also doing the same with PM's from any member. Got plenty of disk space, and lots of free time if I'm cruizing here.

Besides, I spend a lot of time asking questions in court, so I'm just protecting myself by keeping accurate records. Just isn't safe here for some of us.

You know, like with the guy who was attacked on the global warming forum, and the attacker (CzechDetectingTours I think) eventually contacted the other member's employer in an effort to cause him trouble OUTSIDE of this forum? Stuff like that.

Don't look up now but the black helocopters are circling...

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yeah, I can understand what you're thinking but I don't think you're right in your assumptions.

I've read PM's sent to a former member of this forum from someone in a position of authority here where he was threatened with being banned just for defending himself. I wish he had turned them into PDF files instead of just exporting them. Since they are exported in HTML format, their validity could be called into question more easily in court. The way PDF files are stored, it is easier to tell if they have been tampered with . . . or not.

The threats are why he left, and I don't blame him. I just figured I would watch my back and tell others how to do the same in case a misunderstanding arose.

May not need to continue though, putting the main one who was stalking me on ignore seems to have solved my problem.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Theres stalkers in here,wow.I wonder why nothing is done about it,another wow.I guess Tnet approves of illegal activity on their website.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread