Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree. Medicine is an art and not a science. That is why we call it the practice of medicine. The list you started this thread with is pure nonsense. I'm not saying that 3,5-aspartame can't cause some problems in some people but that list is ridiculous. Have you ever looked through the side effects of medicine in the PDR? Every single medicine has a list of possible side effects that would scare the crap out of any reasonable person. It does not mean they cause those side effects. Side effects are generated in the following way: Drug Company A does a test study and enrolls 10,000(random number) people for six months. If anybody has a symptom during that time period it gets written down as a possible side effect. What are the chances of 10,000 people going six months without one getting a headache? What are the changes of 10,000 people going six months without one developing cancer, or having an appendicitis, and anything else on that list?

I have no investment in 3,5-aspartame. In fact, I never use it because it makes me micturate like a race horse. Just don't drink the kool-aid. Personally, I will take a 4 pack of guinness, a large pizza with extra cheese, and habanero hot chicken wings any day of the week. There is no way that could possibly be bad for anybody. Trust me...I am a doctor.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread