HOW LONG DO YOU WANT TO LIVE? ****

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife is 20 years younger than me for a reason. I needed a sexy wife to help keep me young and when I'm old to help me get to my walker........:laughing7:

LoL Man,You are a genius,thats 2/2!!!

HH John

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sister in law's mom had a massive stroke last week. She is 74. Just opened her 'one eye' and can move a wrist and finger on one side.
Of course she has total care. Drs. can't determine anything about recovery so in a bit she is off to rehab to see what she can regain.
Praying for her to recovery to a quality life. She is a very nice lady and so is my SIL. She can't speak, really move, write but they put $1.45 in front of her in change and asked her to pick out .65. She did it with one finger. They know she is active.

BUT this type of medical scares the beegees out of me. Helpless. Just the thought shivers me.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chick, the best thing after a stroke is QUICKLY getting her involved in therapy and don't be easy on her just because you feel sorry for her; MAKE her move and think. Not that I'm a medical person, it's just been my experiences with folks I've seen in the past. My best to her.
I've always told my sons, when I'm ready for the rest home, put me in it, I'll adjust. I don't want them thinking they can take care of me. I told them they would leave me in the rain out in the driveway like they do my tools. :)

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL that is funny about the tools!!!!

yes she is going straight into rehab as soon as they can get her in. I agree, the faster the better.

I sure hope her recovery is a good one. Prayers and hope is all you have at this point along with agressive therapy.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep, this would be me
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think most people get what they deserve from life. It's like looking in the mirror. You only get back what you put into it. Frank

Attachments

• skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 99

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions