How are you as a Human Being with all the Technology?

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope.....it's the downfall of WOMEN!! They can't go anywhere; walking, sitting, driving, riding, shopping or anywhere else, without texting or talking. Even very young girls are walking behind mommy in the stores texting someone without any knowledge of their surroundings. I know, I know, yes, some insecure guys do the same thing but not as much as women.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Cars use to be so easy to fix by just looking and listening to them. Now they are beyond being fixed by man without a computer. I had trouble with my MH dash air. I have the full shop manual. Believe it or not what use to be a simple circuit now goes thru the engine control module. It provides the ground for the relay that turners on the compressor clutch. If you are trouble shooting the old way following the hot path, you get skunked. Frank

Attachments

• Elvis and Blues.jpg
    Elvis and Blues.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 65

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazy people.
nah, don't see that in my area.

I don't own a cell. Hubby does and it is attached to his ear :)

MAN will be the downfall of MAN. Everyday human contact. How man treats other men. not some technology.

My family, along with many others, are still taught that good old fashioned ways need to be balanced into todays high tech world. Hopefully that will keep us going strong for the future.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do know the courts sometimes give restraining orders for no contact, maybe start there.. :tongue3: :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spend 5 days a week in high tech installing latest technology.................I own 2 cells, one personal one for work.............

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Technology? Bah! Just more crap to go wrong aiming to spoil your day.
I remember when telephones were attached to the wall, and you had to crank them, record players had to be cranked also, only B&W TV, 3 channels, nickel candy bars and soda pop, etc.

Best,
Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread