Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Vaccine Ingredients – Vaccine Risk Awareness Network

October 17th, 2012

(VRAN) – While health officials recommend an ever increasing number of vaccines for babies and young children, they are less than forthcoming about vaccine ingredients and their potential to injure in the short- or long-term. The very fact these substances are injected rather than judiciously processed through the digestive system reduces their ‘safe’ limit. We all know that mercury is a poison, yet for decades it has been, and to some extent still is, a component of vaccines recommended for injection into you and your children. Even the less toxic ingredients increase risk due to the additive effect. It’s also known there can be synergistic effects between chemicals as well as additive effects of all the toxic substances and radiation our bodies receive. A prime example is the synergy between fluorides and heavy metals which is exacerbated by the ease with which they form complexes. To our knowledge, the only vaccines that contain fluoride are those with gelatin contaminated with fluoride and aluminum. But there are many external sources: water fluoridation, chemical fertilizers, coal burning emissions, dental products, etc. Aluminum is not only in vaccine gelatin but also included in many vaccines as an adjuvant. When aluminum and fluoride combine, the anti-thyroid effects(‘Fluorides and the Impact on Human Health’ VRANewsletter; August 1999; pg 17) of the fluoride are greatly potentiated.

Articles listing ingredients for many of the taxpayer-funded Canadian vaccines can be found in our ‘Specific Vaccines’ section. Product monographs listing vaccine ingredients can be found in the CPS (Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties) index obtainable through any pharmacy in Canada. Some vaccine monographs can also be accessed on line at the manufacturers’ websites. Unfortunately, even the monographs don’t list every ingredient or all the details about the manufacturing process (which may, as is the case with mercury, leave small but still-significant amounts of harmful substances in the finished product). A fourth source of information is Licensed Vaccines in Canada & Ingredients.

Biological Ingredients (intended and not intended)

Peanut Oil, Proteins, Yeast & other ingredients

Mercury

Aluminum

Oil-based Adjuvants

Other Chemical Ingredients

Source: VRAN

Chemical Ingredients

Other Chemical Ingredients

These include preservatives, disinfectants, antibiotics, stabilizers, etc. some of which may cause allergic reactions or other toxicity. Note also that the vials containing some vaccines are still sealed with latex stoppers which can be allergenic.

Licensed Vaccines in Canada & Ingredients
Formaldehyde
Gentamycin
Glutaraldehyde
Hydrolyzed gelatin
L-histidine – used as a stabilizer when aluminum salts are present
M199 – an artificial culture medium which contains or is combined with L-glutamate
Mannitol
Mercury (Thimerosal)
Monosodium L glutamate
Monosodium phosphate
Neomycin
2-phenoxyethanol
Polyethylene glycol p-isooctylphenyl ether (Triton ® X-100)
Polymixin B
Polysorbate 80
Potassium chloride
Potassium phosphate monobasic
Streptomycin
Sodium borate
Sodium chloride
Sodium deoxycholate
Sodium phosphate; sodium phosphate dibasic; sodium phosphate dibasic & heptahydrate; sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate
Sorbitol
Sucrose
Urea

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funny thing is that choking to death on food, or water, cause more deaths than vaccines.

Maybe we should ban food and drink :icon_thumright:

The above is another helpful hint from Heloise :laughing7:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, even more folks die from stupidity and bad choices, why don't we ban them as well? Makes as much sense as your statement.

No, the problem is the vaccine is a variant of the same one they used back in the 80's . . . it caused guillain barre syndrome back then on a large scale (same "swine flu" scare as the last round) and almost single handedly stopped the flu shot program for a couple years. They couldn't give the shots away.

Fewer folks took the vaccine then, so let's have another round!

Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a disorder in which the body's immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system. The first symptoms of this disorder include varying degrees of weakness or tingling sensations in the legs. In many instances the symmetrical weakness and abnormal sensations spread to the arms and upper body. These symptoms can increase in intensity until certain muscles cannot be used at all and, when severe, the person is almost totally paralyzed. In these cases the disorder is life threatening - potentially interfering with breathing and, at times, with blood pressure or heart rate - and is considered a medical emergency. Such an individual is often put on a ventilator to assist with breathing and is watched closely for problems such as an abnormal heart beat, infections, blood clots, and high or low blood pressure. Most individuals, however, recover from even the most severe cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, although some continue to have a certain degree of weakness.

Source: Guillain-Barré Syndrome Fact Sheet: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)

The first round was 1976:

With public health professionals at the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) taking the lead, the Federal Government organized a massive immunization campaign. Vaccination began on October 1, 1976. The vaccine was targeted at the 151 million people age 18 and over; some 43 million were eventually vaccinated. However, beyond the initial cluster at Fort Dix, only a handful of additional cases materialized, and several public health figures wanted the campaign stopped. A moratorium was declared on December 16, 1976—in part because an epidemic seemed increasingly unlikely, and in part because there were sporadic reports of GBS cases following vaccination.

Then again 10 years later in 1986, this time children under 18 were included and many contracted guillain barre syndrome and once again the program was shut down after public outcry.

Unfortunately, some of us have relatively long memories. I was working in an educational institution caring for handicapped children in 1986 and remember that very well.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet :tongue3: and such is the risk with any vaccine.

Better yet, ban all vaccines and have millions die every year.. Yup, millions :laughing7:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well . . . I guess it isn't as big a thing for an egg that's already cracked (I like Spart and his different views, it is NOT meant as an insult) and has lived most of their life as it is for those who are perfect young eggs with their whole lives ahead of them.

What's curious is how the scare tactics get going --- as with the last "swine flu" warning (which was later shown to be related to hygeine in Mexico's livestock industry as opposed to true swine flu) --- and even though the truth gets out, these folks continue like we're all too stupid to read the news.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In medicine, some will always have an ill adverse reaction to a vaccine shot, maybe even death in some cases. So, do we let millions die to save a few :dontknow: Life is a crap shoot anyway and the choice is yours :tongue3:

A prime example without vaccines is the might peanut. The dust alone can kill those allergic to them, so do we ban all peanuts and peanut products and byproducts :dontknow:

Chad, even if it were an insult, it wouldn't bother me; that's the way I am :laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a grandson with an acute allergy to peanuts. He has been rushed to the hospital on a few occasions and the prognosis was up in the air. I had no idea a vaccine could contain peanut oil as stated in red's post. My grandson can't even breathe the air from peanut oil cooking a turkey in one of those pots. It's very serious!

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
My customer,whose house i'm painting.His brother died from getting the flu shot.I also know a women paralyzed from the waist down because of it.Things might look different to you spart if somebody you know gets whacked from taking a shot.Think about it.Theyre giving out flu shots here like candy in the grocery stores.And yes I always make sure that i run my mouth to the people thinking about getting one.I also run my mouth to the people at the desk too.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, the last preventative shot I got was in the Army in the '50's. It was a triple tetanus shot and my arm swelled to what looked like twice the diameter and every vein turned a mean purple. It lasted for two days. I have never had a flue shot. It's been over 12 years since I have seen a doctor. At 75,everything is a little worn, but I manage. Oh yes, I have health insurance, but I let them practice on some one else. Frank

Attachments

• SCOTLAND-IRELAND 001_edited-2.jpg
    SCOTLAND-IRELAND 001_edited-2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 110

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about those deaths, but as I said, it's a risk taking anything. Look at 1/2 the meds advertized on TV that have adverse affects, including death. Stop all vaccines now and instead of a handful dying, you'll have millions dying.

That's pretty simple math in my neck of the woods.

Like packerbacker said, just look at the peanut and the danger it poses. Do we ban peanuts worldwide?

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
My customer,whose house i'm painting.His brother died from getting the flu shot.I also know a women paralyzed from the waist down because of it.Things might look different to you spart if somebody you know gets whacked from taking a shot.Think about it.Theyre giving out flu shots here like candy in the grocery stores.And yes I always make sure that i run my mouth to the people thinking about getting one.I also run my mouth to the people at the desk too.

You are 100% right. I had a couple of freak accidents and ended up in the hospital. "Oh sir, you are in your 60's and even though you have never had a flu shot you need one". I almost died from it, still have weakness in my left arm(by the shoulder) and they charged me $500 for it. I am still upset. In my head I am 18 and my body was doing great before modern medicine and their vaccines. If you can ever avoid doctors-DO SO.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

glad I don't live in your area. sounds haunted, spooked and nasty. geez, things like this don't happen in my area. the weirdo reactions, the people dying from flu shots. Maybe you should move? Maybe the ground is rotten there?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are 100% right. I had a couple of freak accidents and ended up in the hospital. "Oh sir, you are in your 60's and even though you have never had a flu shot you need one". I almost died from it, still have weakness in my left arm(by the shoulder) and they charged me $500 for it. I am still upset. In my head I am 18 and my body was doing great before modern medicine and their vaccines. If you can ever avoid doctors-DO SO.

austin this is where you know your own body. WHY did they talk you into it? just refuse. no one held ya down did they?

truly everyone. you know yourself. if no means no, they state that. if you don't want something, state that.

Spart is right. Millions vs. the few. It is a no brainer. Reactions happen. Simple as that. We all can't survive. But the good of vaccines outweighs the bad by tenfold in nasty diseases.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
If you really believe that, stay away from this area. People are catching that viral disease that can't be cured around here "in a hospital". Frank

Attachments

• SCOTLAND-IRELAND 001_edited-2.jpg
    SCOTLAND-IRELAND 001_edited-2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 79

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish they could find a cure for the "perfect world" syndrome. More and more people are wanting it, some even demanding it, others feeling they deserve it, and yet everyone knows it ain't never going to happen. "Doses all around". :icon_thumright:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
austin this is where you know your own body. WHY did they talk you into it? just refuse. no one held ya down did they?

truly everyone. you know yourself. if no means no, they state that. if you don't want something, state that.

Spart is right. Millions vs. the few. It is a no brainer. Reactions happen. Simple as that. We all can't survive. But the good of vaccines outweighs the bad by tenfold in nasty diseases.

Seemed like a good idea at the time and I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread