jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The big story at five, ‘Bigfoot’ sighted in Central Pennsylvania. State Police are investigating a reported sighting of the world famous, but all elusive man-animal in Upper Dauphin County.

You might chuckle, but some say listen up. While it is still heavily debated if ‘Bigfoot’ actually exists, John Reed says he saw him.
John Reed says he's been tracking the hairy species since he was 10 and had his first encounter.
He says another encounter happened few weeks ago when he and his girlfriend were spending time in their camper around state game lands in the Halifax area.

Now if you ever encounter a Bigfoot, John says it is very important to know how to get away.

Male Bigfoots have an enlarged forehead and have problems looking up. So run uphill if it is a male.

Females are top heavy and have problems running downhill. So that's the best direction to run to survive.

UPDATE: With Bigfoot roaming around upper Dauphin County, how to protect yourself - CBS 21 News - Breaking news, sports and weather for the Harrisburg -York -Lancaster -Lebanon Pennsylvania area

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Told my buddy Cledus Joe Clinton from Fouke, Arkansas ("The Legend of Boggy Creek" movie) about it, and he left a comment on their board. Seems a couple young Sasquatch bucks went out looking for girls up north. They love country music, especially the stuff from "Deliverance" and "Oh Brother Where Art Thou".

Be careful up there Jeff. They ain't violent, just clumsy as heck.

Oh, and Cledus said to tell ya "Don't give em no booze!"

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get me a body or a REAL good picture or video (and not a blurry, far away shot) and maybe, just maybe I will give this some serious thought.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
problem I have, the Man is a member of Lykens Valley Sasquatch Hunters
if it had been a regular camper or Archery Hunter, I would put more weight behind the sighting as
odd. But being he could have ulterior motives, this one's just a joke to me

I guess he got them some free advertising

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lyk...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

The accused is Bigfoot
, according to the complaint that state police issued Friday morning. The cops description lists the suspect as very large, brown in color and walks somewhat hunched over.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread