VERY STRANGE FACT ABOUT BLUE-EYED MEN

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
What about women with one green eye and one blue eye Sherm?
Because thats what I have...
...both turn green when I am calm or serene ....deep blue-green when I am angry or upset ...one blue /one green when I am extremely happy...dang I am a mood swing in color ::)
My Cheyenne are blue/green and Mariahs are blue
My Sam has blue/grey eyes...mine are brown....her Dad's are blue/hazel......Brown is suppose to dominate blue.....guess not,hmmm?

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
There was another study done some years back that concluded that blue or green-eyed white males are more apt to end up in prison than their brown-eyed counterparts. After you get there, it don't matter what color Bubba's eyes are. ;D
ha.... :o :o :o :D

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RealdeTayopa said:
Heheheh cypress, but she IS cute, sigh, nicker.

Deamon, very curious, fascinating combination. post a a pictre of the eyreballs.

Tropical Tramp
hehe

Attachments

• eye0009.gif
    eye0009.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 282
  • eye0009.gif
    eye0009.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 282

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
I went to school with a kid who had sectoral heterochromia iridis: blue eyes with wedge-shaped segments of brown. Guess it's a good thing his parents never read this thread! :D

Tourezrick

Nov 2, 2006
South Side of Chicago (the baddest part of town)
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Old Estern European song (Romanian, Russian?) called 'Oy Chechernia' - or Oh Browneyes, that my granny used to sing to me in Russian! I have blue, wife has brown, Long ago I had a student with one blue, one brown. Man, ya gotta get healthy and get out in the fresh air! Stop with these deep thoughts!

Tourezrick

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
gypsyheart said:
What about women with one green eye and one blue eye Sherm?
Because thats what I have...
...both turn green when I am calm or serene ....deep blue-green when I am angry or upset ...one blue /one green when I am extremely happy...dang I am a mood swing in color ::)
My Cheyenne are blue/green and Mariahs are blue

Gypsy, you're in rare company.

Attachments

• SEYMOUR1.jpg
    SEYMOUR1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 301

Kimber23539

Dec 6, 2006
Crestview, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Arakronn said:
when you look into brown eyes all you see is your own reflection, or just a dead spot, but never see the soul....you can look into blue/green eyes and see anger or happiness but brown eyes reveal neither.....they never sparkle...............g

Wow....try working that into a pick-up line at a bar.
<walk up to a brown eyed woman>
"I spotted you from across the room and when I saw that lack of sparkle in your eyes, I could see you were in some sort of mood, I don't know which one, but anyway.....I felt compelled to tell you this. You have the most souless eyes I have ever seen. Will you have some random guy's baby, since no one would be able to tell whose it actually was?"

Before she slaps you, make sure at least one hand is covering your groin...just in case.

;D funny.

I have brown eyes :-\

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brown eyed people are deep thinkers and sincere.....the brown eyes are to shield what is really going on inside.....that is why we brown eyed people are so so spontaniously unpredictable.... ;) :D

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
superficial....identity.....caused by instinct....traits....things we are raised from and into...hence personality...PIGMINTATIONs....Cause color of eyes...skin....hair

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
gldhntr said:
having blue eyes, thought i would put in my two cents worth...the old saying that you can look into peoples eyes and see their inner souls....when you look into blue/green eyes you can do this......when you look into brown eyes all you see is your own reflection, or just a dead spot, but never see the soul....you can look into blue/green eyes and see anger or happiness but brown eyes reveal neither.....they never sparkle...............g

Brown eyes are great for sneering at people. I give the best dirty looks....because I have dark brown eyes.

Here's one for you, Gldhntr! >:( <-------me showing anger with my sparkly brown eyes! :P

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No no body shot...here is another where he finally "somewhat" grew into his ears...and his distant older sister "Lady"...........

Attachments

• Bud.jpg
    Bud.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 167
  • LADY06.jpg
    LADY06.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 168

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mercinarie said:
i have no idea what that means michelle :-\

can u talk in english... :D
Pretty much that eye color has absolutely nothing to do with a personality......personality comes from experience of your surroundings......it is learned.Pigments...are flakes...genes that create one or the other or multiple colors...the more the merrier...less pigment less color....Read a Book! Not to sound like a smart ssa ...but it is interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread