VERY STRANGE FACT ABOUT BLUE-EYED MEN

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Eyes can indeed reveal much about a person, not only emotionally but genetically.

I learned this from my granddad.

"Son," he told me, "the first thing you want to notice about a woman is her eyes...

"Make sure they're not both on the same side of her nose."

T

TreasureTales

PBK said:
Eyes can indeed reveal much about a person, not only emotionally but genetically.

"Son," he told me, "the first thing you want to notice about a woman is her eyes...

Now that, PBK, is some great advice from your granddad. And when it comes to dating, that is the type of advice everybody can really use. Eye color is immaterial...it's eye placement that really matters!!! ;D ;D ;D Ever notice that ear placement is also important? Seems to me that ears set lower on the head tend to make a person look dopey. Ears on a level or slightly higher than the eyes make a person look somewhat more intelligent. Ears on top of the head make people look like family pets. ;D ;D ;D

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTales said:
PBK said:

Now that, PBK, is some great advice from your granddad. And when it comes to dating, that is the type of advice everybody can really use. Eye color is immaterial...it's eye placement that really matters!!! ;D ;D ;D Ever notice that ear placement is also important? Seems to me that ears set lower on the head tend to make a person look dopey. Ears on a level or slightly higher than the eyes make a person look somewhat more intelligent. Ears on top of the head make people look like family pets. ;D ;D ;D
Look for a big bump on "top" of the head..... :D I hear thats a sign of intelligence...IN DOGS!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess this cat spent about 10 days in a cargo box being shipped between Israel and England. Wonder if the multi-colored eyes indicate it being a survivor?? I bet Gyps would give it a home. ;D

Attachments

• ziggy.jpg
    ziggy.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 115

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
packerbacker said:
I guess this cat spent about 10 days in a cargo box being shipped between Israel and England. Wonder if the multi-colored eyes indicate it being a survivor?? I bet Gyps would give it a home. ;D
Hey...I will take that cat in a minute....She would feel right at home!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread