From TE: UFO Sighted at Top Secret Soviet Government Facility

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Itfallenhere, Russia:

According to uranisisreal.com, a leak in top secret Russian documents reveals a 1997 sighting of a disk shaped object that hovered over a top secret Russian military facility for more then 9 minutes. The unidentified object was described as being a metallic object about the size of Rhode Island with numerous rows of rotating florescent lighting. An unidentified source from the White House investigating the matter said, "We know absolutely nothing about this latest development, and we utterly deny any involvement in the matter whatsoever. However, we are investigating the situation to try to determine where the leak originated from." Wait a minute, why all the interest in the leak, what about the UFO? Sounds like a huge government conspiracy to those of us at Tnet Enquirer. :dontknow: Story note: If you try to access uranisisreal.com you will likely be denied, as it is, after all, a top secret counter intelligence website.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
apparently they already know where it came from.

Size of Rhode island, I doubt it was made on earth.

Every time it would get a test flight it would be seen.

I know if I was outside & Rhode Island flew over, I'd probably notice :laughing9:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what my sources have found out when I researched into this after reading your post:

The White House has denied looking into the leak because they are now saying that the UFO was not real therefore, there could not have been a leak anyway. 'During the 9 minutes of the acclaimed sighting over a Russian military facility, it has come to our knowledge that a massive vodka party was taking place. Apparently the Russian military was given extra benefits for their families supplied by their govt. A massive vodka party ensued. Not long after immediate reports of a huge UFO hovering came into play.' stated General Thomas Stavinsky. "Therefore the proposed millions being set aside to uncover the leak is now being reproposed to upgrade the US entertainment facilities at all US military installations.'

-------
see there was no UFO. those crazy Russians had too much vodka and the UFO stories flowed as fast as the vodka :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! DISINFORMATION campaign by what-his-name... PUTIN (or something like that). It's a KGC "thing"; gonna be debated by Obama & Romney... OOPS!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
apparently they already know where it came from.

Size of Rhode island, I doubt it was made on earth.

Every time it would get a test flight it would be seen.

I know if I was outside & Rhode Island flew over, I'd probably notice :laughing9:

Don't be too sure that you'd notice....I'm sure they also have silent mode and cloaking device technology!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread