Worst Find of Year!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out for a hunt last night at Daytona Beach for a low tide of 10:30 pm
I had to take off the long sleeve shortie top to my farmer john wetsuit as it was just too warm. ;D
I found a nice little silver ring and a Big fishing knife in the surf plus $3.10 in clad.

Maybe this will warm you up, our forcast here for the next 5 days.

Today Tomorrow Mon Tue Wed
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy AM Showers Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy
High: 80° High: 83° High: 65° High: 68° High: 72°
Low: 63° Low: 62° Low: 49° Low: 53° Low: 53°

Stay warm guys and keep the reports for Mid-Missouri coming. I like being reminded why I moved back
home to Florida.

DES OK

Nov 12, 2006
The Great Plains
Detector(s) used
GTAX550 - ACE250 -TEJON
What Lu Y Hale said, just enough to confuse the people that can't drive on nice sunny days, Friday got above freezing and cleared the roads off...
It will be cool this weekend(but above freezing), and definitely muddy, but I'll get some detecting in anyway...
8)

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad that I live in good old East Texas where we usually have mild winters. (Thank goodness, because I hate being cold !) When the temp gets below about 60 degrees, I start getting cold. I guess I need to live in the Tropics. I can take the heat a lot better than I can take the cold. If I had my choice, I'd say skip the Winter and go straight from Fall back to Spring. I lived in Pennsylvania one year during Winter time and I hated it with all the cold and snow. Here in Texas where I live we usually only get two or three days of below-freezing weather each Winter and no snow. (Plus my metal detecting can go on almost year round.) Although I would like for it to snow at least once so my grandkids could experience what it's like to play in it. None of them have ever been in real snow. Now I'm not trying to knock you Northern states because I know that there are a lot of people who like Winter and cold and snow and don't like the heat. There's nothing wrong with that. To each their own. It's just not for me. Anyway, I hope that all of you all over the U.S. have a good season and a Merry Christmas ! HH !

Huntin' 59er

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another person mding on my spot. :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread