onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The energy drink (Monster) is in the news and someone is claiming a 14 year old girl is facing death from drinking 2 of these due to a overdose of caffeine . As far as I know a over dose would have to be 5000 to 10,000 milligrams that is the equivalent of 31 of these drinks. Where are these people coming from? I know the can is big maybe they can write in big bold letters DRINK THIS YOU COULD DIE. Kind of like the step ladder " do not stand on top rung while intoxicated." What can we trust any longer ? Smoking bad, Booze is bad, milk is bad, bacon is bad, guns are bad, cheese,sugar,flour,air, water, rain(acid) DDT, carbon dioxide, trans fat, no fat, to be fat, to be to thin, and X wife's.

Just want to know all these people that tell us all the above is bad for you just what the he!! do they eat,drink and have fun??

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's pretty simple really. mostly just a frame of mind. Just don't go out ask people if this or that is bad for you until you've located someone who doesn't think that the chosen subject is bad for you. This way we can tell ourselves that we've researched the subject first hand and that we have since concluded, based on the data collected, that the chosen subject isn't bad for us at all. Hey, we have two choices in life. We can either live in their world or we can choose to live in our own. Not very inspiring and motivating, is it. :laughing7:

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am invincible i survived , a x wife, ,,,,,

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Don't have an X, but lost many a good employee to alimony and child support garnishments. Some folks will quit their job over it . . . and I can't afford to refuse to deduct it because then they can come after me.

I mean, if a white girl and white boy have a baby, it usually isn't dark brown by two if it really is his. For some reason, if the man won't pay for the paternity test, the court can't figure it out that the kid isn't his.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ex-wife, comes with lots of baggage........Already heavyset, nasty disposition and with the fine art of nagging down to a perfection... FREE

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We,re even,try for 3?.
To quote a comedian, "if a tree falls on my wife in the forest, does a chainsaw make a noise"?

NO! Actually, I like both of my ex-wives. I can say this because I only ever talk to the nice, reasonable one. :laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Next you,ll be saying she,s agreeable.
Thinking maybe sending a case of monster to the last ex. Heck they about named it after her.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next you,ll be saying she,s agreeable.
Thinking maybe sending a case of monster to the last ex. Heck they about named it after her.

"Agreeable?" I'm not sure I'd go that far. :laughing7: All though, I'm sure if you asked her she would reply something like, "I am very agreeable. You said you wanted a divorce and I said, ok." She was, and still is, quite the card. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread