Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand HAARP is a antenna array - are we talking man made weather? Or more just weather nerd-type stuff? I fall into the former catagory, for what it's worth.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering when someone would bring up HAARP :tongue3:

If they could control the weather why not destroy the storm & save a Billion dollars.
terrorizing other countries, for practice and entertainment maybe, but you can't convince me if we could cause a storm, we would do it to ourselves considering the costs during & after.

on the other hand, There should be some way to raise the air pressure in the center of a storm causing it to fall apart

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I was wondering when someone would bring up HAARP :tongue3:

If they could control the weather why not destroy the storm & save a Billion dollars.
terrorizing other countries, for practice and entertainment maybe, but you can't convice me if we could cause a storm, we would do it to ourselves considering the costs during & after.

on the other hand, There should be some way to raise the air pressure in the center of a storm causing it to fall apart
Jeff,Just remember
WHO is doing it!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmmm........so HAARP was around when all those Spanish treasure fleets/ships went down. Hmmmmm.......makes sense seeings how all of these storms keep developing the same way they did back then. I think you're onto something. :icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just studied a distant satellite image of Sandy and you know, there appears to be a disk shaped object hidden in it's center. Hmmmmm......is this storm, perhaps, just a cloaking device for arriving alien space craft?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I just studied a distant satellite image of Sandy and you know, there appears to be a disk shaped object hidden in it's center. Hmmmmm......is this storm, perhaps, just a cloaking device for arriving alien space craft?
bc,Stage one,two to go,surely hope you get there!

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather control isn't infathomable. Likely? I won't hold my breath on anyone admitting anything.

We do have the technology for large scale holograms. I will not beleive my eyes if they project Jesus in the sky someday.

How about that?!?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Haarp is a huge antenna array located in Alaska. It is presently controlled by the Navy. It's basic idea was a study in controlling weather. That hole in the ozone layer appears to be right over it. Interesting to say is that Russia has a similar setup. Don't ask where I got this info. Frank

Attachments

• Sphere-blk copy.jpg
    Sphere-blk copy.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 322

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am more agitated about the man made clouds in my area. They are permanent contrails. Not everyday, or every aircraft. Just something I wish I didn't notice. Time for that lobotomy.

redeyetonite

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2010
Pine Grove, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Haarp Array Can Be Used To Modify An Change weather, Thats Why Russia Acussed The Usa Of Shutting Off Theyre Rainfall. An Causing Dry Conditions. Why Would We Do This To Ourseves? The Primary Purpose Of The People Runnin This Show is not The American People,Why Do You Think Theyve Run Up A 16 trillion dollar debt Making War In Other Countries At The Expense Of Our Children An Grandchilden,Theres No boogyman Out There, they Are Sittin In Washinton DC ----Paranoid BS? Do The Research An Make Your Own Judgement

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bc,Stage one,two to go,surely hope you get there!

Just so you'll know, been to three but there is no end to the cycle. That's what they don't tell you, they just want you to think it all ends at stage three but it doesn't, it just keeps repeating itself, over and over again. 1,2,3....1,2.3,....1,2,3......they call it TSSP = "three step sheeple programing". I entered the secret program in 58, ain't been right in the head ever since. "Don't let them get into your head!" Be safe out there brother. :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honest opinion:

Just imagine the money making opportunities once the flock & following has been assembled. Generate the following and the revenue opportunities begin to flow. It's called niche marketing and it has made a mountain of smart people a lot of money. This is what makes the US such a great place to live because these opportunities are limited to no one. The creating of these niche markets has never been easier then it is today if you can just strike on the right need that enough people want to believe it. Advertising dollars, books, presentations, etc., = $$$$$. The opportunities are endless. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Truth passes three stages, !)it is ridiculed 2)it is violently opposed 3)it becomes self evident. Mass Media has so brainwashed the masses of sheeple,have a good day!! Ever hear of MK ULTRA? God Bless Chris

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
through the years it is shocking how many times he has hit the nail on the head.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread