jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WINTER PARK, Fla. - You may notice something a little different in the sea of typical billboards the next time you drive up I-4 near Orlando.
Just before the Lee Road exit in the eastbound lanes, you'll find find a billboard made entirely of pennies.
Zeno Office Solutions is advertising its "Penny a Print" campaign with a 48-foot billboard featuring more than 120,000 pennies. Each coin was hand polished and individually glued to 12 panels.

I'm guessing the glue dries in the sun & they start dropping

video here

Office company advertises 'Penny a Print' campaign in unique way | News - Home

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read that article; how foolish..

"Representatives from Tampa-based Schifino Lee Advertising tell Local 6 the billboard will stay in Central Florida for six months but will rotate to two other locations."

"After the Penny a Print campaign is over, the money will be donated to a yet-to-be-determined charity."

Send that billboard my way and it won't last the night. :tongue3:

P.S. The charity they're talking about is the Spartacus53 Relief Fund :headbang: Once 10 million dollars are collected you will no longer have to read my posts any longer, thus your RELIEF :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I just read that article; how foolish..

"Representatives from Tampa-based Schifino Lee Advertising tell Local 6 the billboard will stay in Central Florida for six months but will rotate to two other locations."

"After the Penny a Print campaign is over, the money will be donated to a yet-to-be-determined charity."

Send that billboard my way and it won't last the night. :tongue3:

P.S. The charity they're talking about is the Spartacus53 Relief Fund :headbang: Once 10 million dollars are collected you will no longer have to read my posts any longer, thus your RELIEF :laughing7:
WELL!!!! I ain't givin ya nothin ! You gotta stay here and endure you just the same as the rest of us .

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
I bet if there are any zincolns, within two weeks they will be changing colors due to the crappy composition.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions