spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In light of the 2 nice back to back storms this past week, I'm starting to rethink that 12/21/2012 Mayan calender. :tongue3:

Not that the world will end, but if Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm was a perfect storm, then what can happen in an alignment :icon_scratch: Since we will still be in hurricane season, I'm sure we'll have another storm roll through, but what will be the affect of a super alignment on the tides if a storm presses through.

It's truly amazing to see how everything can some to a grinding halt, and even being prepared will only take you but so far.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I guess you have to be "super prepared" for the super alignment, or else! Frank

Attachments

• skull etc 018-2.jpg
    skull etc 018-2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 160

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least we don't have to worry about that calender thing they never figured in Leap year (Good old Romans fixed that) It's amazing what we think we need for survival. Seems a hell of alot was done with the kerosene lamp, a wood fireplace and the ability to hunt or fish. No waiting for gas at the local blacksmith shop. A geety up and a wagon moved goods. I know it's a joke thinking this but what if 50 or 60 million people were going through this??? Even Mel Gibson could save us (Road warrior)

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Actually, a recent error has been found in the Mayan's estimates. Seems it is supposed to be December 31, 2012 . . . not the 21st. Ten days were missing because of a rounding error.

Sorry to all you white guys, they'll do better next time. :thumbsup:

Funny thing is Fox News has been predicting the right date, and just tonight MSNBC and CNN reported on it as well. Maybe they were too busy with the election :icon_scratch:

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, a recent error has been found in the Mayan's estimates. Seems it is supposed to be December 31, 2012 . . . not the 21st. Ten days were missing because of a rounding error.

Sorry to all you white guys, they'll do better next time.
Funny thing is Fox News has been predicting the right date, and just tonight MSNBC and CNN reported on it as well. Maybe they were too busy with the election :icon_scratch:

What Election???

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if & when the archies will find the rest of that calender? "Ooops, we bad. Sorry." :laughing7:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, if a ton of storms hit then we just make do as usual. Nature is going to do her thing. Mankind survives hopefully. It can't get any more simple than that. Millions of lives lost, sure. Hard/rough times for survivors, sure. Rebuild costing billions, sure. It will and does happen.

No one changes nature. you adapt.

The actions of a superstorm of any type, earthquake, etc. is frightening. It is hard to wrap your mind around the fact that your everyday life can be halted so fast. The lives of so many changed so quickly. Yea, scary to the max.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're all wrong. The world as we know it ended 11/06/12!

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amen brother s.c. shooter. You nailed it.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, there is nothing to worry about. FEMA has just received their new shipment of blue tarps so, very soon, the entire Northeast coast will appear "blue" on Google maps much like the parishes in Norlins'. :) You will have to wait a bit longer though because our "Emergency Management" folks heard it was snowing and there is no way in hell they will work in the foul weather. Maybe we can get the post office to deliver them.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course we can always get a huge convoy of the formaldehyde-laden travel trailers that were to be used in Norlins together and send them up for ya.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the Mayans could forsee the end of the world, you would think they could have seen the coming of the Spanish and the destruction of their civilization since that was right around the cornor..........

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nah, December 31, 2012 is when we hit the "fiscal cliff" and all dash off into oblivion

:laughing9:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all survived Y2K,let that this too will past .

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
You guys really "snuck" that Pol. stuff in there and TH I think that was the Aztecs the Spanish knocked off. Frank

Attachments

• rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 163

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is sad the world has become the way it is and in Revelations God tells his people the signs of the end of the world. Obamma care is implementing a super chip into society for his health care bill starting march next year. A simple chip to be planted u nder your skin and it will give the doctors everything they need to know about you. Insurance coverages and your banking info. I hope noone on here takes that chip. I will be broke and with no health care because I will not take his chip... Read the book of revelation. Google march 31 2013 and see what the president has in store ... I am pretty suree that is the date. I apologize to anyone who thinks I am trying to push upon them the word of god. I am not I am just saying beware of the wolf wearing the sheeps clothing... HH everyone enjoy the hobby while you can He is trying to shut us down With Ugenda 21... but I am like you a common person seek out this info yourself. Thanks freddy

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is sad the world has become the way it is and in Revelations God tells his people the signs of the end of the world. Obamma care is implementing a super chip into society for his health care bill starting march next year. A simple chip to be planted u nder your skin and it will give the doctors everything they need to know about you. Insurance coverages and your banking info. I hope noone on here takes that chip. I will be broke and with no health care because I will not take his chip... Read the book of revelation. Google march 31 2013 and see what the president has in store ... I am pretty suree that is the date. I apologize to anyone who thinks I am trying to push upon them the word of god. I am not I am just saying beware of the wolf wearing the sheeps clothing... HH everyone enjoy the hobby while you can He is trying to shut us down With Ugenda 21... but I am like you a common person seek out this info yourself. Thanks freddy

It's always been coming, in every generation. And yet, it's still here. And yet they have all always been so certain of, "the signs". This too will pass, just like it has always passed. :icon_thumleft:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
spartacus53 said:
In light of the 2 nice back to back storms this past week, I'm starting to rethink that 12/21/2012 Mayan calender. :tongue3:

Not that the world will end, but if Sandy, dubbed Frankenstorm was a perfect storm, then what can happen in an alignment :icon_scratch: Since we will still be in hurricane season, I'm sure we'll have another storm roll through, but what will be the affect of a super alignment on the tides if a storm presses through.

It's truly amazing to see how everything can some to a grinding halt, and even being prepared will only take you but so far.

I'm going to use the money I would have used to buy Christmas gifts and throw a end of the world party on the 21'st.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions