How honest are you? Or what is your price?

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you know what they say about ERNIE and BERT :D

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
skydiv said:
those of you who would keep the money would not get a job with brinks, I know because I am an armored car driver..

I remember a heist several years ago from Caesars in Vegas. The eight dollar an hour fellas drove right off with millions! weird, huh? ;)

Two were caught straight away, the third kept on the run for quite awhile. I dunno if they ever caught up with her.

I would hope that after that, they changed their hiring practices and started paying you fine folks a little more for your honesty.

I guess bank tellers are no exception either. Happens quite frequently here where a teller is involved in some sort of shennanigans. I know one teller who has been with the bank I go to, been there for 6 years, barely makes a little over minimum wage. Must be a heck of a temptation working with hundreds of thousands of dollars for so little.

Funny thing is, if they get caught the banks are reluctant to press charges for fear of their customers losing faith, so the employee gets a slap on the wrist and moves on to the next bank to do it again!

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Nana40 said:
Back it goes! No doubt about it. No second thoughts.

Nana

OH...and I never ask my hubby if my pants make my butt look too big. ;D

LOL! Ya got ta love Nana! LOL!

Attachments

• NanaShirt.jpg
    NanaShirt.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 144

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Baron Von De Kalb said:

Yup!! I'd probably crap myself too and need a pair of those!!! ;D

Like they say, life is like a crap sandwich.. The more bread you have, the less crap you have to taste.. Brinks? Truck? Money Bag? Nope never heard of any of them...I'm retired..'now'

D

DEMON

iknow how to unlock a brinks truck used to repair them lol looking out 2 in glass mess's up my eye's

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread