Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
FBI Rushes Into Home of Maryland Family and Shoots at Unarmed 18 Year Old Girl

By JG Vibes
theintelhub.com
November 17, 2012

This Thursday morning in District Heights, Maryland, an FBI swat team rushed into the home of an average, innocent family and shot at an unarmed, 18 year old girl.

According to ABC News:

“An early morning FBI raid has a District Heights family in fear. The agents came into the house and drew their guns at the family’s daughter, but she wasn’t armed.

“They almost hit my daughter, man,” says Emory Hughley. “If I hadn’t told her to go back in her room they probably would have shot her.”

Hughley says he was asleep in the basement when he heard a bang at the front door.

His 18-year-old daughter Myasia was upstairs in her room with two friends who were spending the night.

Around 6 a.m. he says he came up to the living room and saw 15 FBI SWAT agents coming inside, guns drawn.

“I’m shouting ‘Nobody is armed, nobody has a gun!’ and then all of a sudden I heard ‘She’s got a gun!’ and they just opened fire,” he says.

Hughley says he looked up and saw his daughter standing outside her bedroom in the hallway.

Then he heard gunfire.

“I’ve got eight holes in my wall. One bullet went past my head, almost hit me, ricocheted off my brick wall and some of the shrap metal hit my little daughter in the back of her neck, all for nothing.” says Hughley.”

The family and the whole neighborhood is stunned and traumatized by the attack, and the FBI has given no explanation aside from saying that they were “exercising a search warrant”

The girls mother is still demanding answers, “They tried to kill her,” she said. “They tried to kill my daughter.”

18 year old Myasia has since been treated and released from the hospital and has now fully recovered.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want WAY MORE to this story. as horrible as it sounds, there is so much missing. Told her to go back into her room, YET FBI guy says, she's got a gun, bullets miss her head etc. something is way out of line in this tale.

more of the story or this is just the usual over dramatic response to something we truly do not know.

no blame just yet on my part for this weak story.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the politics out of the thread or it gets locked.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I deleted the post.

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Could this be a version of 'SWATTING'? I think it was in the news a couple of months ago, someone calls the cops, they send swat. Maybe this is a bigger version of that stupidity? At least the family, for the most part, is ok. As far as the FBI goes, if she was unarmed, and they saw a gun, they should all be drug tested.

Bill

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a problem with the whole idea of Bursting in to a home in the first place.

Unless someone is Firing out the windows or a active killer was just chased in,
it should not be allowed.

My guess they got the wrong address & are now deciding whether to manufacture Evidence or say "ooops"
there is no excuse to burst in firing weapons if shots are not being heard.

Sorry but when 10 of This

S_W_A_T__by_SteveDemmitt.jpg

Bust through your door unexpectedly ,
they are Not in danger !

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread