Signs of Possible Medical Conditions

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually AU24K I do do that,but i also get ridiculed for doing what you suggest.Not that it bothers me because it doesnt.It gets tiring hearing fools ramble on about things they dont know about.By the way my best advice stay away from the flu shots.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what works great for any pain from inflammation... I have been using white (California Raisins) soaked in gin till the alcohol evaperates, usually takes 5-7 days if stirred daily. You eat couple teaspoons a day, I am making a new batch right now...

Been using it for last 4.5 years, works great, so far every relative or friend I have got to use worked for them as well.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Treasure_Hunter said:
I know what works great for any pain from inflammation... I have been using white (California Raisins) soaked in gin till the alcohol evaperates, usually takes 5-7 days if stirred daily. You eat couple teaspoons a day, I am making a new batch right now...

Been using it for last 4.5 years, works great, so far every relative or friend I have got to use worked for them as well.

Ok I gotta know. How did you come up with this.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
The raisins soaked in gin worked for me for about 5 months and then the beneficial effects began diminishing . I'm using a supplement called FlexiPrin with better results .

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the loss of the "opening statement," of this thread, but I must have deleted it all while attempting an "edit."
What a dumb.....well, let's move along, shall we?

The gist of my posting was that as I'm getting, GASP! old, I'm feeling pains that I'm not used to.

Heart burn or heart attack? Oh Crap!
Lethargy or the onset of some catastrophic ailment?

Hmmmm.... I hear tell that certain dogs can detect cancers just by smelling one's urine.....

Best,

Scott

PS. Be right back. Gotta go pee.....
No, I don't own a dog. Why do you ask?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread