Purposed gun ban list out - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Purposed gun ban list out

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    798 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux

Then we must ban autos, because they have been used to carry out murders.

We must ban the telephone pole as it has been used in some of those murders.

We must ban the gasoline that went into the tank to power the automobile.

We must ban medicine as it has killed numerous people because of allergies or misuse.

We must ban doctors because they have on occasion killed patients.

We must ban phone books, as they have been used for murder in the past.

We must ban computers because they have been instrumental in bringing about the death of their users because the user was stupid.

We must ban . . .

. . . and the list can go on infinitum.

Why don't we just ban stupidity and let everyone else live? Nah, that would be too easy and make sense. Sorry, I got carried away.

Yes let's ban baseball too. Those bats are no good I tell you. Damn bats.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8664 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ticm View Post
    I'm just glad there's so many super heroes in this world.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6078 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ticm View Post
    Well, without a stupid person on the operations end of any of those things, they are dangerous.

Do they kill?

No, the OPERATOR kills. If they don't have a gun, they'll find another way.

So . . . while we're at it let's ban fertilizer. Even though it increases food production, it has been used to kill someone else.

Do you see how silly the logic of banning guns is?

The only reason for banning guns is to weaken the citizens. Did it work for Hitler? Yes!

. . .and it works to weaken the citizens everywhere it has been tried by their rulers.
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7961 times
    The Truth
    I caught my gun trying to sneak out of the house the other night,i just know it was planning to go shoot somebody.I also know how all these spoons and forks speak to people and force them to eat enough calories in a day to keep 4 people alive.Plus the automobiles making people drink and drive,im telling you all these inanimate objects should be harshly punished.How dare the perfect human being be blamed for violence and atrocities.I'm telling you its not right.Its all the objects fault,how can it possibly be the humans fault that wields it.Its outrageous.
    Chadeaux likes this.

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1001 times
    IT'S NOT MY FAULT ! Somebody else's failure caused my behavior and THEY are the ones that should be held accountable .
    Wolfpack forever

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    798 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux

Well, without a stupid person on the operations end of any of those things, they are dangerous.

Do they kill?

No, the OPERATOR kills. If they don't have a gun, they'll find another way.

So . . . while we're at it let's ban fertilizer. Even though it increases food production, it has been used to kill someone else.

Do you see how silly the logic of banning guns is?

The only reason for banning guns is to weaken the citizens. Did it work for Hitler? Yes!

. . .and it works to weaken the citizens everywhere it has been tried by their rulers.

The more guns and bats we can get rid of the better off this country will be.

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8664 times
    Let's see if I can try to explain this in simple terms. For the sake of debate let's say 50% of the population is pro-gun and 50% is anti-gun. Most of the pro-gunners are genuine gun enthusiast who are at least reasonably responsible. On the other hand, the anti-gunners simply believe that all guns are bad, and for a multitude of reasons. Now with this in mind, the worst thing pro-gunners can do is to openly discuss the various ballistic factors in public forums, magazines, etc. All of this only serves to fuel the anti-gunners. So here's the short of it......"Own your guns and keep your big mouths shut!" Your neighbors don't need to know how many guns you have, or how much damage they can do to an intruder, you're the only one who needs to know that. Anti-gunners don't need to keep hearing, "arm the citizens so we can defend ourselves against Uncle Sam." To anti-gunner it sounds like you're just begging the opportunity. I've said it before and I'll say it again and again, "Gun advocates and enthusiast are their own worst enemies." Too many of them speaking of guns as if they are toys or in radical context. You want to keep creating a bigger fear of guns, then just keep talking about them.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Nov 22, 2012 at 07:27 AM.

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    970 times
    but how else would you know that my gun is bigger than yours?
    bigscoop likes this.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

us
    Nov 2012
    Jefferson city mo
    Garrett gti 2500
    15 times
    Lets not forget to registe up claw hammers over 20oz. They have banded most of these before with no result .s.
    never underestimate stupid people in large numbers.

us

Jun 2010
    8664 times
    Quote Originally Posted by leaker View Post
    Lets not forget to registe up claw hammers over 20oz. They have banded most of these before with no result .s.
    never underestimate stupid people in large numbers.
    Even smart men do stupid things....

us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    345 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadeaux View Post
    Why don't we just ban stupidity and let everyone else live? Nah, that would be too easy and make sense. Sorry, I got carried away.

If we did that, we wouldn't have anyone in the "OFFICE" to tell us what we can or can't do!!
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

us
    Sep 2012
    Western Pa.
    Whites XLT
    304 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHarleyMan2 View Post
    If we did that, we wouldn't have anyone in the "OFFICE" to tell us what we can or can't do!!
    Ya beat me to it THM2 !!!!!

us

Jun 2010
    8664 times
    "If I was President; I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns!"

That sort of thing is what constitutes a dictatorship.

us
    da book worm--researcher

Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    3379 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    gun comtrol isn't about guns -its about COINTROL "the govt" being in total control of the people * unarm people are called "subjects" because their subjected to anything the govt wants to do to or with them -- andlacking arms they can not resist the govt effectively

citizens on the other hand are armed and can resist if the "govt" gets out of hand and overbaring on the peoples "rights". americans since day 1 have always been "citizens" and not subjects (like england was)

us

Jun 2010
    8664 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan salis View Post
    gun comtrol isn't about guns -its about COINTROL "the govt" being in total control of the people * unarm people are called "subjects" because their subjected to anything the govt wants to do to or with them -- andlacking arms they can not resist the govt effectively

citizens on the other hand are armed and can resist if the "govt" gets out of hand and overbaring on the peoples "rights". americans since day 1 have always been "citizens" and not subjects (like england was)
    But here you are confusing better gun control measures with the complete banning of guns. Two entirely different topics/proposals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links