Purposed gun ban list out
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Purposed gun ban list out

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    12,824
    7957 times
    The Truth

    Purposed gun ban list out

    New Purposed gun ban list out

    ANMilitia | Freedom Guardian

    Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
    M1 Carbine,
    Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
    AR-15,
    Bushmaster XM15,
    Armalite M15,
    AR-10,
    Thompson 1927,
    Thompson M1;
    AK,
    AKM,
    AKS,
    AK-47,
    AK-74,
    ARM,
    MAK90,
    NHM 90,
    NHM 91,
    SA 85,
    SA 93,
    VEPR;
    Olympic Arms PCR;
    AR70,
    Calico Liberty ,
    Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU, Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FNC, Hi-Point20Carbine, HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1, Thompson 1927 Commando, Kel-Tec Sub Rifle; Saiga, SAR-8, SAR-4800, SKS with detachable magazine, SLG 95, SLR 95 or 96, Steyr AU, Tavor, Uzi, Galil and Uzi Sporter, Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
    Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
    Calico M-110,
    MAC-10,
    MAC-11, or MPA3,
    Olympic Arms OA,
    TEC-9,
    TEC-DC9,
    TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
    Uzi.
    Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
    Armscor 30 BG,
    SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
    Striker 12,
    Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
    A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
    (i) a folding or telescoping stock,
    (ii) a threaded barrel,
    (iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see below),
    (iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
    Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
    10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
    A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, and has:
    (i) a second pistol grip,
    (ii) a threaded barrel,
    (iii) a barrel shroud or
    (iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
    (v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
    A semiautomatic shotgun with:
    (i) a folding or telescoping stock,
    (ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
    (iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds, and
    (iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
    Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
    Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any “semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General.”

  2. #2
    Basically a mole that can read maps and use a detector.

    Oct 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
    712
    408 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    In other words, any firearm that can be used to depose tyranny of the state.
    Infowarrior and worldtalker like this.
    Critical Recovery Midwest

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    12,824
    7957 times
    The Truth
    yup looks that way,except they forgot the Ruger mini30idiots.Time to put it on your shopping list
    Critical Recovery likes this.

  4. #4
    Basically a mole that can read maps and use a detector.

    Oct 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
    712
    408 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    They're terrified of what they have done, and the responses of those that they have and are doing it TO.
    I love it.
    Critical Recovery Midwest

  5. #5
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    8,312
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Never heard of ANY of those guns! Any I did have were all stolen a long time ago. I know the words to our new National Anthem but I just don't know how to spell it. Goes something like this; kume-by-ya oh baby, kume-by-ya
    Critical Recovery likes this.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    12,824
    7957 times
    The Truth
    Theyll be even more terrified if enough law abiding citizens get sick of their B.S.
    Critical Recovery likes this.

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    37,777
    29818 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Remember to keep politics out of the thread, if it turns political at all it will be deleted. ....Our rules say no politics at all unless DIRECTLY related to treasure hunting....(for the record I own several myself)

    It is next to impossible to discuss gun control with out politics of some kind entering the discussion...........
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

    USAF 1967-1971

    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

    No Expiration Date!

  8. #8
    Basically a mole that can read maps and use a detector.

    Oct 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
    712
    408 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post

    It is next to impossible to discuss gun control with out politics of some kind entering the discussion...........
    Yeah, you have a point THERE.
    Guns are about CONTROL, and that is in essence what politics is about in nature.
    Critical Recovery Midwest

  9. #9
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    37,777
    29818 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Recovery View Post
    Yeah, you have a point THERE.
    Guns are about CONTROL, and that is in essence what politics is about in nature.
    No arguement there.....
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

    2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

    USAF 1967-1971

    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

    No Expiration Date!

  10. #10
    Basically a mole that can read maps and use a detector.

    Oct 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
    712
    408 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    The vilification of inanimate objects never ceases to amaze me.

    Marijuana forces people to smoke it, McDonald's and Sodas make people fat, Guns kill people.

    Are we seriously that stupid?


    God forbid we address the people that CAUSE the situation.
    We will never learn.

    Welcome to America, where nobody is responsible for their actions and nothing is anybody's fault. I shudder to think of a society dominated by people who weren't spanked as children and got trophies for participating.
    Last edited by Critical Recovery; Nov 21, 2012 at 12:31 PM.
    Gunny71 and truckinbutch like this.
    Critical Recovery Midwest

  11. #11
    us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    3,212
    798 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash
    New Purposed gun ban list out

    ANMilitia | Freedom Guardian

    Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
    M1 Carbine,
    Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
    AR-15,
    Bushmaster XM15,
    Armalite M15,
    AR-10,
    Thompson 1927,
    Thompson M1;
    AK,
    AKM,
    AKS,
    AK-47,
    AK-74,
    ARM,
    MAK90,
    NHM 90,
    NHM 91,
    SA 85,
    SA 93,
    VEPR;
    Olympic Arms PCR;
    AR70,
    Calico Liberty ,
    Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU, Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FNC, Hi-Point20Carbine, HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1, Thompson 1927 Commando, Kel-Tec Sub Rifle; Saiga, SAR-8, SAR-4800, SKS with detachable magazine, SLG 95, SLR 95 or 96, Steyr AU, Tavor, Uzi, Galil and Uzi Sporter, Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
    Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
    Calico M-110,
    MAC-10,
    MAC-11, or MPA3,
    Olympic Arms OA,
    TEC-9,
    TEC-DC9,
    TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
    Uzi.
    Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
    Armscor 30 BG,
    SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
    Striker 12,
    Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):
    A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
    (i) a folding or telescoping stock,
    (ii) a threaded barrel,
    (iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see below),
    (iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.
    Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
    10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).
    A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, and has:
    (i) a second pistol grip,
    (ii) a threaded barrel,
    (iii) a barrel shroud or
    (iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
    (v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
    A semiautomatic shotgun with:
    (i) a folding or telescoping stock,
    (ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
    (iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds, and
    (iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
    Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.
    Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any “semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General.”

    Good they should be banned. People aren't bad, guns are.

  12. #12
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

    Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    12,824
    7957 times
    The Truth
    Good they should be banned. People aren't bad, guns are.
    And spoons and forks make people fat and pens and pencils make writing mistakes
    Infowarrior likes this.

  13. #13
    us
    da book worm--researcher

    Feb 2007
    callahan,fl
    delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
    16,621
    3343 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    guns are just "things" they do nothing on their own --unless a human being interacts with it --loads it picks it up , points it pulls the trigger it just lays there --harming no one -- lots of folks are killed by drunk drivers every year but if you go to buy a car and have the cash in hand to buy it --- they do not ask for your drivers license or ask if you have ever had a DWI or make you wait 3 days before getting it or do a "background" check on you before you can buy one. --but lots more folks die in drunk driving car wrecks each year than are shot by guns.

  14. #14
    us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    8,312
    2990 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    In California we need a 10-day waiting period for a cell phone. These idiots kill more people texting than guns do. Most of the shootings out here involve "gang bangers" so what's the problem anyway?
    Critical Recovery likes this.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

  15. #15
    us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

    Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    5,305
    6023 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ticm View Post
    Good they should be banned. People aren't bad, guns are.
    Then we must ban autos, because they have been used to carry out murders.

    We must ban the telephone pole as it has been used in some of those murders.

    We must ban the gasoline that went into the tank to power the automobile.

    We must ban medicine as it has killed numerous people because of allergies or misuse.

    We must ban doctors because they have on occasion killed patients.

    We must ban phone books, as they have been used for murder in the past.

    We must ban computers because they have been instrumental in bringing about the death of their users because the user was stupid.

    We must ban . . .

    . . . and the list can go on infinitum.


    Why don't we just ban stupidity and let everyone else live? Nah, that would be too easy and make sense. Sorry, I got carried away.
    Gunny71 likes this.
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

    A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Dont know if done before - realistic "wish" list or want to find list
    By CASPER-2 in forum Beach and Shallow Water
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 14, 2012, 08:52 PM
  2. list 3
    By cornelis 816 in forum Shipwrecks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Aug 22, 2011, 06:54 PM
  3. The List
    By Rich Hartford in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Sep 14, 2009, 08:01 PM
  4. My list
    By scubamike in forum Texas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 26, 2008, 10:33 PM
  5. another Dam List
    By jeff of pa in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 23, 2008, 03:32 PM

Search tags for this page

anmilitia freedom guardian

,

anmilitia list of guns banned

,

hk 91 wolfpack

,
is the ruger mini 30 on the purposed gun ban list
,
morgan freeman gun control -facebook -sandy
,

purposed ar ban

,

purposed firearms ban

,

purposed gun ban list

,
what are some of the new weapon bans that are being purposed
,

what type of gun bans are purposed

Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0