OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Could be,this was one of the most interesting documentries ive seen in a while.If you didnt watch it i highly suggest it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Video too long for me, but, I guess he's Just considered old News :dontknow:

[h=6]November 21, 2012 8:50 PM[/h]http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/11/21/previously-sealed-documents-on-james-holmes-released-to-public/

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure they're still investigating it. A lot of concussion on everyone's part. Or, we can "assume" it's some sort of conspiracy and secret coverup. Sometimes crimes conclude without complete or full understanding. Nothing new about this.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that documentary about 2 months ago... pretty interesting, even the history of mind control, and the same symptoms he shows...

There was a post on another forum a day or 2 ago, about how he supposedly confessed to a fellow inmate, saying he was programmed to kill...

Inmate: James Holmes told me he was 'programmed' to kill, page 1

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup,kind of funny how 2 gas masks were found,one at the far end of the parking lot as if stripped off and tossed when somebody was running away.And how witnesses say gas grenades were thrown from 2 different locations,very interesting.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take the time to watch the documentary... you cant learn stuff by refusing to take in the information

And no he was not dressed as the joker... he did have red/orange hair at the time of his arrest... but that means????

The corporate presstitute media took his mother way out of context, when they called her, and asked if they had "whatever her name was" and she replied back " you have the right person", which is answering the question... But the presstitutes sold this story as, they asked the mother if her son was responsible for the massacre and that she replied back "You have the right person" ... which is total bull

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I'll wait for the movie to come out before I decide what really happened.

Maybe they'll cast Carrot Top as Holmes :dontknow: Holmes.jpeg top.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread