Well now - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Well now

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    798 times
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53
    ticm, it's not so much the doom and gloom, it's the resolution of all earth's mysteries on overdrive
    LMAO, It's amazing what my little comment started here. Yet another mystery.

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8659 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53 View Post
    ticm, it's not so much the doom and gloom, it's the resolution of all earth's mysteries on overdrive
    ......it goes back to the 70's....campfire, a fat one, and a lot of deep, earthly debates and discussions about all things worldly. Eventually it would lead to, "What if our galaxy was just a minute particle under someone else's fingernail?" This could mean that we only have until he picks his nose.
    Chug And Red and ticm like this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    798 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop

......it goes back to the 70's....campfire, a fat one, and a lot of deep, earthly debates and discussions about all things worldly. Eventually it would lead to, "What if our galaxy was just a minute particle under someone else's fingernail?" This could mean that we only have until he picks his nose.
    LMAO

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7956 times
    The Truth
    I have to disagree. There is information that is motivating and inspiring and then there is information that leads to depression of the mind and senses. "Attitude" is everything in life, it determines the very essence of life and one's perception of it. This isn't to say that we should remain ignorant of the negative, or of those threats that are real, however, continuing to dwell on the negatives and propagating the negatives only serves to strengthen the disease of premature defeat. I for one will continue to try to find the positives in most things, and in life. It will only be after I am dead and gone that I will agree to wave the flag of defeat over humanity, which is obviously an impossible notion.
    That can be true,but,yet again negative info can have quite the opposite effect of premature defeat.Those that let negative info hinder them and give them a defeatist attitude most likely suffered from defeatism anyway.It only strengthens my resolve and perseverance when i read whats going on.I have never and never will be a defeatist.I do not surrender and i never give up until i accomplish what i set out to do and i always accomplish what i set out to do.Weak minds make weak hearts and vice versa and thats where all info comes in handy.Many a time Napoleon turned certain defeat into incredible victories.Ignorance breeds defeat,and not having every scrap of info at your disposal,good or bad, makes that certain.Adapt and overcome.

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    That can be true,but,yet again negative info can have quite the opposite effect of premature defeat.Those that let negative info hinder them and give them a defeatist attitude most likely suffered from defeatism anyway.It only strengthens my resolve and perseverance when i read whats going on.I have never and never will be a defeatist.I do not surrender and i never give up until i accomplish what i set out to do and i always accomplish what i set out to do.Weak minds make weak hearts and vice versa and thats where all info comes in handy.Many a time Napoleon turned certain defeat into incredible victories.Ignorance breeds defeat,and not having every scrap of info at your disposal,good or bad, makes that certain.Adapt and overcome.
    Problem is this, Red, and I know a great deal about Napoleon. As is often the case, he who starts being a freedom fighter often must become a dictator himself, just as happened to Napoleon.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7956 times
    The Truth
    Problem is this, Red, and I know a great deal about Napoleon. As is often the case, he who starts being a freedom fighter often must become a dictator himself, just as happened to Napoleon.
    As I do.Yes but that all being beside the point of what i was saying,he refused to give up,thats the main point, when faced with certain defeat.If you think you are defeated then you already are defeated.To adapt and overcome situations you need any and all info on the situation.See it as building an engine without knowing the torque specs and or sequences.Sure you can put it together,sure it will run,but not for long.

us

Jun 2010
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    As I do.Yes but that all being beside the point of what i was saying,he refused to give up,thats the main point, when faced with certain defeat.If you think you are defeated then you already are defeated.To adapt and overcome situations you need any and all info on the situation.See it as building an engine without knowing the torque specs and or sequences.Sure you can put it together,sure it will run,but not for long.
    Why build the engine if it's only going to cause your eventual death, create air and oil pollution, consume natural resources, etc. Good lord, we've switched roles!

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7956 times
    The Truth
    Noooo you misunderstood My point of the engine was the torque specs was the negative info you choose to ignore.The good info was that it will go together just fine and it will run.But,without using the torque specs and sequences it will blow up in your face, it will not run for long without the info you choose to ignore.When theres things going on you need every bit of info you can get or its all pointless,youre going to fail before you even start.That doesnt make somebody a negative person to want every bit of info that they can get their hands on regarding a situation.it makes the a knowledgeable person.A negative person is the guy that works for meHe's an out and out defeatist.He's a good guy,does his work.We talk about whats going on.If the SHTF his answer to it is to for them to come get him and take him away to a FEMA camp or put a bullet in the head without a fight.He willing to surrender without even trying.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    J Edgar Hoover, now he knew the importance of accumulating information! He had something on everyone! Frank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	325.1 KB 
ID:	705036  
    truckinbutch likes this.

us
    May 2005
    Northern California
    2990 times
    It's like telling your platoon "We are surrounded by the enemy".
    That sounds like negative information.
    Then you tell them that they "Now have a target-rich environment".
    Now, what appeared at first to be "negative" information, has become something to celebrate.
    Banking off a Northeast wind, sailin' on a summer breeze

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7956 times
    The Truth
    To me,what the bottom line is,is information is neither negative nor positive.Its just information period.All information is useful and helpful in dire situations.When inmates from Auschwitz escaped and were able to spread the news of what was happening there.Would that information be looked at as something to ignore because of the negativity in it.Such as "This information is negative,its going to be bad for morale,we shouldnt tell anybody"

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    Thats between classified & top secret info!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	325.1 KB 
ID:	706385
    Red James Cash likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links