Well now
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Well now

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    798 times
    Is am thinking the folks at T-Net should rename this part of the forum the Doom and Gloom section.
    Last edited by ticm; Nov 24, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
    bigscoop and jeff of pa like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6943 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    It'll be ok ticm, i know and understand, i think you do, too.
    Just close your eyes and say 3 times;
    There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    WHEN YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, If all times were good, there would really be no good times. In reality, it is the bad times that make the good times stand out. It's like if you had everything in life that you wanted, it would be a boring life. Think of it in treasure hunting terms. It's the thrill of the hunt stacked on many failures that make the find so good. Frank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111 -120-Poppy.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	190.9 KB 
ID:	704535  

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    WHEN YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, If all times were good, there would really be no good times. In reality, it is the bad times that make the good times stand out. It's like if you had everything in life that you wanted, it would be a boring life. Think of it in treasure hunting terms. It's the thrill of the hunt stacked on many failures that make the find so good. Frank
    I think I can safely say, if I had everything I wanted in life my life would be LESS boring!
    diggummup likes this.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ticm View Post
    Is am thinking the folks at T-Net should rename this part of the forum the Doom and Gloom section.
    "Depression Section"....or...."Doom & Gloom Room"......

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    Bigscoop, believe me, I have seen both sides of life. If you had everything you want, the boring would set in in due course and there would be no reason to go on. Why do you think those millionairs that built this country kept wanting more and more even after they had more then they could spend. When you stop moving forward in life, you wilt and die. Frank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111-2 700 head of old man.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	225.2 KB 
ID:	704620  

us

Jun 2010
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    "Depression Section"....or...."Doom & Gloom Room"......
    Frank, I have so many interest in life I could never pursue half of them to where I would want to go. And having everything in life isn't all about money. Most of it already lives within.
    pat-tekker-cat likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7957 times
    The Truth
    Actually the banksters have more money than they can spend in 10 life times.What they are after now is POWER.

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    689 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I've known many who have made tens of millions during their career and have nothing to show for it. You'd be very surprised how quickly you can burn through a ton of cash very quickly. And of course many of these people just kick the bucket at 50 from a heart attach from stress and the 80 hour work week. Everyone has got there problems!!

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6943 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Frank, I have so many interest in life I could never pursue half of them to where I would want to go. And having everything in life isn't all about money. Most of it already lives within.
    Yup! Tell me about it.

Imho, I think most have missed the fundamentals of what the brain is for and how to build it.
    I do recognize, we have been given a faulty tool, designed to fail. Not sure yet if that's nature or nurture.
    Maybe some of both.

With the right perceptions though, one can get over it. It's not always easy (because it's so easy, but many see no need of things, such as 'their brains', got an app for that?), but it's doable.
    That's why you got to say it 3 times.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7957 times
    The Truth
    In my opinion,what people call doom and gloom i see as information.Whether of a positive or negative light ,or anything else you want to call it,its still information.Where are you going without information?No place.How are you going to be without information,not to well.
    worldtalker likes this.

us

Jun 2010
    8659 times
    IMHO. A positive attitude is power. A negative attitude is already waving the flag of defeat.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7957 times
    The Truth
    Gaining any kind or type of information is always positive,no matter what information it may be.Remember information=power

us

Jun 2010
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    Gaining any kind or type of information is always positive,no matter what information it may be.Remember information=power
    I have to disagree. There is information that is motivating and inspiring and then there is information that leads to depression of the mind and senses. "Attitude" is everything in life, it determines the very essence of life and one's perception of it. This isn't to say that we should remain ignorant of the negative, or of those threats that are real, however, continuing to dwell on the negatives and propagating the negatives only serves to strengthen the disease of premature defeat. I for one will continue to try to find the positives in most things, and in life. It will only be after I am dead and gone that I will agree to wave the flag of defeat over humanity, which is obviously an impossible notion.

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1052 times
    ticm, it's not so much the doom and gloom, it's the resolution of all earth's mysteries on overdrive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links