Hot dogs and apple pie.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm said:
Not sure what that is. I'm not sure I want to know either.

Thats not very american either not knowing what bean and weenies are

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what that is. I'm not sure I want to know either.

Baked beans with either chunks of hotdog or the party size weenies. Know then, do you feel better about knowing, or worse. :laughing7: It's rather a "breezy" food.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Doesnt hurt me a bit since it isnt the truth.But i know it hurts you when all you can do is come up with attempts to insult me.Which proves my point about what i first stated about you and your avatar. :laughing9:

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
bigscoop said:
Baked beans with either chunks of hotdog or the party size weenies. Know then, do you feel better about knowing, or worse. :laughing7: It's rather a "breezy" food.

Oh ok yes I know now. And now I wish I didn't.

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
Doesnt hurt me a bit since it isnt the truth.But i know it hurts you when all you can do is come up with attempts to insult me.Which proves my point about what i first stated about you and your avatar. :laughing9:

Truths are not insults. Now get back to Therapy.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Who is we?Your multiple personalities?.As far as me being hurt by insults or the truth which nobody has ever stated in here about me,not in the least.Peoples words dont hurt me.As far as you being hurt by the truth,yes you are.Otherwise you wouldnt resort to attempts at insulting me.Which only proves my point that i made about you and your avatar.:laughing9:

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
Who is we?Your multiple personalities?.As far as me being hurt by insults or the truth which nobody has ever stated in here about me,not in the least.Peoples words dont hurt me.As far as you being hurt by the truth,yes you are.Otherwise you wouldnt resort to attempts at insulting me.Which only proves my point that i made about you and your avatar.:laughing9:

Is there a nurse Ratchet in your therapy group. Do you willingly take your meds. or is it forced upon you.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So lets see,i am in therapy and i take meds?Do you have any proof to your claims?Any documentation?Any verifiable proof?Pictures?No?See what i mean.False claims do not equal proof nor does it equal the truth.So therefore do you know what that makes you out to be,You must know because everybody here can see it.Then again you probably dont know because its staring you in the face.By the way my first post in this thread was on topic,you brought your own thread off topic with insults.What does that tell you about yourself.Youre as easy as a $1.00 prostitute at the mardi gras.

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
So lets see,i am in therapy and i take meds?Do you have any proof to your claims?Any documentation?Any verifiable proof?Pictures?No?See what i mean.False claims do not equal proof nor does it equal the truth.So therefore do you know what that makes you out to be,You must know because everybody here can see it.Then again you probably dont know because its staring you in the face.By the way my first post in this thread was on topic,you brought your own thread off topic with insults.What does that tell you about yourself.Youre as easy as a $1.00 prostitute at the mardi gras.

So you do resist. Are there marks and old scares on your wrists and ankles from the restraints.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chili dogs......:laughing7:......this one has the influence of too much tequila written all over it.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I like apple pie and the hot dogs, But I also like Polish and Italian sausage which appear to be second cousins to hot dogs. Does that make me any less American? I am 4th Gen Bohemian/Irish. Frank

Attachments

• STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg
    STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 88

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I like apple pie and the hot dogs, But I also like Polish and Italian sausage which appear to be second cousins to hot dogs. Does that make me any less American? I am 4th Gen Bohemian/Irish. Frank
No , It Does Not Make You Less American ! America is a melting pot of multiple cultures and origins that banded together to form a wonderful country and live in harmony together .
>UnAmerican is demanding that everyone must adhere to your own narrow idealogy or culture .......... or lack of it ......

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No , It Does Not Make You Less American ! America is a melting pot of multiple cultures and origins that banded together to form a wonderful country and live in harmony together .
>UnAmerican is demanding that everyone must adhere to your own narrow idealogy or culture .......... or lack of it ......

And we are the mixed bloods and cultures of the planet, eh. Sort of an arc filled with every race and bread of humans. :laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya know what's really bad is a burnt turkey hot dog. Yechh. Glad i live here.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Turkey dogs and turkey bacon and turkey burgers, etc --- now that is unamerican - maybe even downright communistic!!

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
0121stockpicker said:
Turkey dogs and turkey bacon and turkey burgers, etc --- now that is unamerican - maybe even downright communistic!!

Yep, I think some Russian introduced that during the Cold War.

S

stefen

Seeing as how the Native Americans are the only true 100% Americans here,your above statement doesnt make any sense seeing as how frankfurters originated in Frankfurt Germany in the 13th century.

American Indians are immigrants just like everyone else...they have just been here longer...

S

stefen

I actually like cherry pie because it reminds me of President Lincoln...er, was it Bush...whoever whacked the cherry tree...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions