Hot dogs and apple pie. - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Hot dogs and apple pie.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8659 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Chili dogs............this one has the influence of too much tequila written all over it.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    I like apple pie and the hot dogs, But I also like Polish and Italian sausage which appear to be second cousins to hot dogs. Does that make me any less American? I am 4th Gen Bohemian/Irish. Frank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STILL LIFE-0003 wolf.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	325.1 KB 
ID:	705501  

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1001 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankn View Post
    I like apple pie and the hot dogs, But I also like Polish and Italian sausage which appear to be second cousins to hot dogs. Does that make me any less American? I am 4th Gen Bohemian/Irish. Frank
    No , It Does Not Make You Less American ! America is a melting pot of multiple cultures and origins that banded together to form a wonderful country and live in harmony together .
    >UnAmerican is demanding that everyone must adhere to your own narrow idealogy or culture .......... or lack of it ......
    Red James Cash likes this.
    Wolfpack forever

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by truckinbutch View Post
    No , It Does Not Make You Less American ! America is a melting pot of multiple cultures and origins that banded together to form a wonderful country and live in harmony together .
    >UnAmerican is demanding that everyone must adhere to your own narrow idealogy or culture .......... or lack of it ......
    And we are the mixed bloods and cultures of the planet, eh. Sort of an arc filled with every race and bread of humans.
    truckinbutch and Frankn like this.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    19415 times
    Ya know what's really bad is a burnt turkey hot dog. Yechh. Glad i live here.

us

Jun 2010
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    Ya know what's really bad is a burnt turkey hot dog. Yechh. Glad i live here.
    I tried a turkey dog once....."once!" The flavor of the bun was delightful.
    Last edited by bigscoop; Nov 26, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
    releventchair likes this.

us
    Aug 2012
    MA
    689 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Turkey dogs and turkey bacon and turkey burgers, etc --- now that is unamerican - maybe even downright communistic!!

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    798 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 0121stockpicker
    Turkey dogs and turkey bacon and turkey burgers, etc --- now that is unamerican - maybe even downright communistic!!

Yep, I think some Russian introduced that during the Cold War.

stefen
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    Seeing as how the Native Americans are the only true 100% Americans here,your above statement doesnt make any sense seeing as how frankfurters originated in Frankfurt Germany in the 13th century.
    American Indians are immigrants just like everyone else...they have just been here longer...

stefen
    I actually like cherry pie because it reminds me of President Lincoln...er, was it Bush...whoever whacked the cherry tree...

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7956 times
    The Truth
    American Indians are immigrants just like everyone else...they have just been here longer.
    Sorry stefen but when the time involved amounts to 15,000 to 25,000 years i think it basically becomes irrelevant calling native americans immigrants.

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2959 times
    Well, they say that the entire human race can be traced to one women in Africa thru DNA. I guessClick image for larger version. 

Name:	swan  700.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	705978 that means we are all immigrant thru time. Frank

us

Jun 2010
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 0121stockpicker View Post
    When it comes to American food, if you can't lubricate your car or grease back your hair with it then it ain't American!

us
    onfire

Nov 2004
    Wisconsin
    250 2500
    1334 times
    I knew a girl once who was so self conscious she ate hot dogs side ways...??

us

Jun 2010
    8659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by onfire View Post
    I knew a girl once who was so self conscious she ate hot dogs side ways...??
    Mother is 85, I have never seen her eat a hot dog without first splitting it open long ways with a knife so it lays open in/with the bun?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links