ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
bill from lachine said:
ticm,

I like them both.....just not together...lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

That's ok your from Canada. Don't you good folks up there put vinegar on your French fries?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you eat foot long hot dogs are you more American? :dontknow: And what about jumbo hot dogs, are you then a staunch American? So many worldly questions and no damn campfire! :BangHead: :laughing7:

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
The funny thing is the hotdog-frankfurter isnt even American its German.:laughing7:

See, now I am sure that everyone thought that the Native Americans had hot dogs. Thanks for clearing that one up.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how american does it make you if you eat this

Hillbilly Hot Dogs - Home Wrecker

if you ever get a chance to go to west virginia stop in at this place there hot dogs are incredible best place ever

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
See, now I am sure that everyone thought that the Native Americans had hot dogs. Thanks for clearing that one up.

Seeing as how the Native Americans are the only true 100% Americans here,your above statement doesnt make any sense seeing as how frankfurters originated in Frankfurt Germany in the 13th century.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seeing as how the Native Americans are the only true 100% Americans here,your above statement doesnt make any sense seeing as how frankfurters originated in Frankfurt Germany in the 13th century.

So this proves transcontinental travel as early as the 13th century, the Germans having traveled to North America where they learned about the hotdog. Germans then take credit for the hotdog, this screwing the North American Indian yet again. :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop is right, it's the same thing with the Chinese immirgrants never getting credit for digging the Grand Canyon :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:

What is your belief and meaning of Native American. And how long before you turn this thread into some sort of government cover up, or even better, some sort of doom and gloom fable which most would agree is your forte.
As far as this thread making Sense, its not supposed to.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
ticm,you should really change avatars,as most would agree that it is rubbing off on you.

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
spartacus53 said:
Bigscoop is right, it's the same thing with the Chinese immirgrants never getting credit for digging the Grand Canyon :icon_thumright:

Wow I thought the Germans dug that. The things you learn.

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
ticm,you should really change avatars,as most would agree that it is rubbing off on you.

Check your self back into the looney bin and double you meds.

OP
OP
ticm

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
:laughing9:cant handle the truth?

We know you can't. But with Therapy, a controlled Environment and lots of Meds. you should do fine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread