Dont even bother

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Post Office"...."Post Toasties".....:icon_scratch:.....suddenly I'm thinking cops and doughnuts. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the post office is going to stay in business they're going to have to come out with an assortment of flavors for their stamps. I mean, you would think that by now they would have at least realized that their stamps taste like sh**! :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
If the post office is going to stay in business they're going to have to come out with an assortment of flavors for their stamps. I mean, you would think that by now they would have at least realized that their stamps taste like sh**! :laughing7:
Well , heck ! The glue is made from boiled horse hooves . Whaddya think those horses were walking through on their way to being slaughtered ?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I,ve argued with the phone company over mail sent them. By phone.

P.o. "lost" an item sent for repair years ago ,package arrived stamped received damaged at one location and received contents missing at another.(after repair of course).
Boy do i like filling out their surveys when they send them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread