Second continuation

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder how fast he clicked on this. Probably ran lights and siren to "show the underlings my power and authority"

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I clicked on it too because Red James Cash usually has something interesting to say. Don't always agree with him, but he always gets your attention.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i went to answer davest in the original thread but it got locked just as i was posting my answer.So i started another thread titled continuation and posted the answer for davest but that thread got deleted.So here we are at the second continuation.Now the question remains should i still post the answer for davest and face the wrath for posting something that is within tnet rules as was my first answer.

Thank you for that comment austin,much appreciated.

I wonder how fast he clicked on this. Probably ran lights and siren to "show the underlings my power and authority"

I think he has a roboclicker.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i went to answer davest in the original thread but it got locked just as i was posting my answer.So i started another thread titled continuation and posted the answer for davest but that thread got deleted.So here we are at the second continuation.Now the question remains should i still post the answer for davest and face the wrath for posting something that is within tnet rules as was my first answer.

Thank you for that comment austin,much appreciated.

I think he has a roboclicker.

Red I deleted your thread on hunger because of politics in it ..... I did not delete your Continuation thread another moderator did, but I fully understand why they did and I would have done the same, your "Continuation" thread violated our rules. "Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic". It was neither civil nor respectful towards some members.

In fact this thread also violates our rules, "If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post! (You've probably violated some rule below!)" You also can not start a thread questioning or complaining how moderators moderate the forums.

Our rules also state "a thread, post, avatar, or image can be deleted at any time, for any reason" which YOU and every member here agrees to as part of the rights to post on TreasureNet as clearly stated in our user agreement.

"We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal."

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

It would be good if you reread our rules again to refresh you memory.......

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me too but i have to go to work in 5 minutes

Now there's a good topic for discussion. "Eating fast". I can't remember the last time I actually wasn't eating on the run. Even during Thanksgiving it seems I was rushing here and there grabbing food off the table. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread