Second continuation
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Red James Cash
  • 1 Post By Critical Recovery
  • 1 Post By austin

Thread: Second continuation

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7961 times
    The Truth

Second continuation

HA HA made you look

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Fact!.....I am hungry right now!
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7961 times
    The Truth
    Me too but i have to go to work in 5 minutes

Basically a mole that can read maps and use a detector.

Oct 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
    408 times
    I wonder how fast he clicked on this. Probably ran lights and siren to "show the underlings my power and authority"
    Red James Cash likes this.
    Critical Recovery Midwest

us
    Jul 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Garrett 250
    3495 times
    Research/Limited field work
    I clicked on it too because Red James Cash usually has something interesting to say. Don't always agree with him, but he always gets your attention.
    Critical Recovery likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7961 times
    The Truth
    Well i went to answer davest in the original thread but it got locked just as i was posting my answer.So i started another thread titled continuation and posted the answer for davest but that thread got deleted.So here we are at the second continuation.Now the question remains should i still post the answer for davest and face the wrath for posting something that is within tnet rules as was my first answer.

Thank you for that comment austin,much appreciated.

I wonder how fast he clicked on this. Probably ran lights and siren to "show the underlings my power and authority"
    I think he has a roboclicker.

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    970 times
    big difference tween polly tix and economics. although the two get intertwined at times sometimes in discussion you gotta untwine em.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30023 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    Well i went to answer davest in the original thread but it got locked just as i was posting my answer.So i started another thread titled continuation and posted the answer for davest but that thread got deleted.So here we are at the second continuation.Now the question remains should i still post the answer for davest and face the wrath for posting something that is within tnet rules as was my first answer.

Thank you for that comment austin,much appreciated.

I think he has a roboclicker.
    Red I deleted your thread on hunger because of politics in it ..... I did not delete your Continuation thread another moderator did, but I fully understand why they did and I would have done the same, your "Continuation" thread violated our rules. "Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic". It was neither civil nor respectful towards some members.

In fact this thread also violates our rules, "If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post! (You've probably violated some rule below!)" You also can not start a thread questioning or complaining how moderators moderate the forums.

Our rules also state "a thread, post, avatar, or image can be deleted at any time, for any reason" which YOU and every member here agrees to as part of the rights to post on TreasureNet as clearly stated in our user agreement.

"We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason. We reserve the right to limit any users' access to any feature, including the ability to search, post, browse, upload avatars, etc.. We reserve the right to ban any user, and/or delete any user account (including all posts) at any time, for any reason. Bans are not subject to member review, approval, protest, or appeal."

"Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public."

It would be good if you reread our rules again to refresh you memory.......
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8675 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    Me too but i have to go to work in 5 minutes
    Now there's a good topic for discussion. "Eating fast". I can't remember the last time I actually wasn't eating on the run. Even during Thanksgiving it seems I was rushing here and there grabbing food off the table.
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

Sponsored Links