Replacing the ice cream truck......

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, here in California you could probably turn it into a mobile pot supply vehicle. These people are being slowly turned into non-thinking, pathetic social misfits that just want to suck the teat.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, here in California you could probably turn it into a mobile pot supply vehicle. These people are being slowly turned into non-thinking, pathetic social misfits that just want to suck the teet.

.:laughing7:......."teet"....first I've heard that reference. But then again, nobody drinks beer just for the flavor either. Take away the buzz that comes with it and most will stop buying it. In either case, I doubt you could get away with selling either from a truck. :laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I misspelled it at first. It's teat.
defined; teat [tiːt]n1. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Anatomy)a. the nipple of a mammary gland
b. (in cows, etc.) any of the projections from the udder through which milk is discharged See nipple

2. something resembling a teat in shape or function, such as the rubber mouthpiece of a feeding bottle[from Old French tete, of Germanic origin; compare Old English titt, Middle High German zitze]

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck, haven't you ever seen the Montel Williams commercial where that big, medical van goes around the country dispensing cheaper drugs to folks? If they can do that with other drugs, I'm sure that in this state you could convince the courts that the dopers are getting the short end if they can't get their dope delivered. Outside the box (ice cream truck in this case)

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gotta love California. On the other hand, when I was growing up in Indiana we use to joke that by the time next California fad gets to Indiana it will be obsolete. :laughing7: For the longest time we thought a surf board was a panel of directors. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoked cheeses and meats. Now that would be something worth running out of the house for. :laughing7:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend here that is fixing to retire soon. He's thinking he might could supplement his income by selling grilled cheese sandwiches out of a truck. Who knows?.....maybe. A limited menu so you don't have to stock a bunch of different items and a quick and easy-to-make product. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend here that is fixing to retire soon. He's thinking he might could supplement his income by selling grilled cheese sandwiches out of a truck. Who knows?.....maybe. A limited menu so you don't have to stock a bunch of different items and a quick and easy-to-make product. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We have a seasonal down here who sets up in parking lots or on the side of the road and he sells just hotdogs, and just through 10am - 2pm and he is always busy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread