onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I'd help the economy today and set out to buy my son something "Made in America" Wow not easy! After a hour or so picking up things from Countries I never knew existed. I thought of a horse born last year on my buddies farm or some great looking quarter saw oak from the local mill. neither were practical but guaranteed. Ended up having a sweat shirt printed "I was Made in America.. Legally":laughing7:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Heres a good picture to put on a sweatshirt or a teeshirt,i believe a company puts these out. HomelandSecurity.png

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
RJC ,
What we are all trying to say is that we like you and enjoy most of your input . You are going to deprive us of your company here if you continue to push the moderators into the corner where they have to decide where their duty lies .
They have their job to do for the benefit of all and are humans too .
I love ya ,man . Don't cause them to have to make you go away ...................

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally have no problem with the picture Red posted, I like it and do not see it as crossing any politics line..............

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
onfire said:
Thought I'd help the economy today and set out to buy my son something "Made in America" Wow not easy! After a hour or so picking up things from Countries I never knew existed. I thought of a horse born last year on my buddies farm or some great looking quarter saw oak from the local mill. neither were practical but guaranteed. Ended up having a sweat shirt printed "I was Made in America.. Legally":laughing7:

Buy from a local artisan, arts/crafts fair, farm or your local small biz ( even if the item is imported), etc. if its local its made in America. Just realize that you are likely to have to pay more and be able to buy less.

As I always say, don't ***** when Walmart, target or Home Depot takes over your quaint small home town if you just want to buy the cheapest and most stuff. Frankly I think we all need to learn how to live with less in the US and reevaluate our life priorities.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Why Treasure Hunter I am shocked :occasion14: Actually i didnt post that picture to make a political statement,I posted it for a number of reasons. 1-I like it, 2-It speaks the truth,3-pictures of Geronimo are very very rare and it deserves to be posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread