More Common Then We realize. Most cops are good.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: More Common Then We realize. Most cops are good.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8662 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

More Common Then We realize. Most cops are good.

"Treasure is wherever it can be found."

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    798 times

Can't wait for all the cop haters to chime in here. Good ole Larry.

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1052 times
    That's been all over the local news here. The one thing they forgot to mention is that Larry carries that receipt with him to remind him how good he has it, and how others are in need. He should be fired for spreading the wealth

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8662 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ticm View Post
    Can't wait for all the cop haters to chime in here. Good ole Larry.
    In my experience, there's nearly always a reason why most cop hates hate cops. Sort of an earned hate.
    truckinbutch likes this.

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    798 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop

In my experience, there's nearly always a reason why most cop hates hate cops. Sort of an earned hate.
    You got that right.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7960 times
    The Truth
    Good post bigscoop another rare one.Technically you cant really say most cops are good as you cant technically say most cops are bad.The point being is that the standard for hiring has been lowered drastically over a number of years by the DOJ.Lowered standards mean lower intelligence.That is a proven fact.The norm now a days is that they want police officers that dont use their heads or hold an ounce of common sense.They want officers that will obey orders, regardless of what that order,is without thinking about it.I know,I get first hand information about it.To show the wide margin here, for every hundred or so videos i see about bad cops,i may see one or two about a good cop.A good cop holds the oath he took above all else,dont you agree?To not follow that oath that cop should be stripped off his uniform.Anything less is a farce.

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1001 times
    Yep , you are right , RJC . A few good ones out of videos of hundreds . Ever stop to think about the thousands of good ones that don't get on video ?
    spartacus53 likes this.
    Wolfpack forever

us

Jun 2010
    8662 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    Good post bigscoop another rare one.Technically you cant really say most cops are good as you cant technically say most cops are bad.The point being is that the standard for hiring has been lowered drastically over a number of years by the DOJ.Lowered standards mean lower intelligence.That is a proven fact.The norm now a days is that they want police officers that dont use their heads or hold an ounce of common sense.They want officers that will obey orders, regardless of what that order,is without thinking about it.I know,I get first hand information about it.To show the wide margin here, for every hundred or so videos i see about bad cops,i may see one or two about a good cop.A good cop holds the oath he took above all else,dont you agree?To not follow that oath that cop should be stripped off his uniform.Anything less is a farce.
    Red, I have to disagree. Nearly all of the officers I know are fairly intelligent people. I'm sure your first hand information is probably heavily biased. You see less videos about the good acts because they're common and good actions don't stir controversy. But let a good cop make one mistake or awkward move and the "I hate authority figure" types respond like a pack of wolves charging a sick animal.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7960 times
    The Truth
    I'm sure your first hand information is probably heavily biased
    I dont think so bigscoop,my information comes from my brother,he's deputy chief in his department.He tells me things.He's a 24 year veteran,this year, in his department.What you say may or may not be true,us,we'll probably never know the truth whether theres more good or more bad cops.But the point remains that the standards were lowered and that is bound to bring more bad apples into the bushel.

us

Jun 2010
    8662 times
    I dont think so bigscoop,my information comes from my brother,he's deputy chief in his department.He tells me things.He's a 24 year veteran,this year, in his department.What you say may or may not be true,us,we'll probably never know the truth whether theres more good or more bad cops.But the point remains that the standards were lowered and that is bound to bring more bad apples into the bushel.
    Red, I lived all my life in north central Indiana, Marion, Ft. Wayne, Wabash, etc., and I have watched these cities and their enforcement departments grow and the standards have not been decreased, they have been increase by leaps and bounds. "Barney" and "Andy" use to be the standard but not anymore. Times have changed, society and our culture has changed, technology has changed, and the threats have changed, and requirements and training have changed with that. It's just not old school anymore.

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7960 times
    The Truth
    Scoop buddy youre missing the point.The standards set for hiring police officers have been lowered.What that means is the person who wasnt qualified to become a cop for various reasons 10 - 20 years ago is today now qualified.Its a proven fact look it up.

us

Jun 2010
    8662 times
    Scoop buddy youre missing the point.The standards set for hiring police officers have been lowered.What that means is the person who wasnt qualified to become a cop for various reasons 10 - 20 years ago is today now qualified.Its a proven fact look it up.
    Maybe where you live. But where I grew up and lived most of my life I know better. Today you can't become a cop just because your uncle or father was/is one. Today we have more cultural diversity in law enforcement, another good thing. You keep trying to beat down the system until the cows come home but most people are smart enough to see through your consistent pattern of bashing authority in any way you can. And by the way Red, Hostess did use ovens. See what I mean, too much info can be a bad thing. But it's all good, we just live in different worlds and view them much differently.

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1052 times
    Quote Originally Posted by truckinbutch View Post
    Yep , you are right , RJC . A few good ones out of videos of hundreds . Ever stop to think about the thousands of good ones that don't get on video ?
    Truckin, save your breath. No one wants to see videos of good cops, it's too boring

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1052 times
    Remember this too, the video is coming out in the beginning of the Christmas season. Tis the season to be jolly, so lets show the cop in this folly.

Yup, it's the time for goodwill to all, then come December 26th, all bets are off and we're back to hating again

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    7960 times
    The Truth
    So what youre saying scoop is that the DOJ (Department of Justice)sent fake information telling them to lower the scoring standards of the police officers.Yup thats all fake scoop,I made it all up LMFAO.Youre so blinded by the media rubbish that you watch.WOW,all i can say is>>>>>>>> LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF<<<<<<<<<or are you AFRAID of what you might find out.

You keep trying to beat down the system until the cows come home but most people are smart enough to see through your consistent pattern of bashing authority in any way you can.
    By the way since when is telling the truth about corrupt system bashing.If you want to follow a completely corrupt system you go right ahead buddy,knock yourself out.That makes you part of the problem not part of the solution.It puts you right on par with what they are.
    Last edited by Red James Cash; Nov 30, 2012 at 01:12 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links