I Still Dont Get it?????

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Still Don't Get it?????

550 mil in what, eight weeks. That's something like 65 million a week. But let's cut the hype factor out and say we're just looking at a 40 million per week rate of growth X 52 weeks = roughly two billion dollars, or potentially two thousand millionaires each year if we give it away a mil at a time. But we have to give it all to just a few. :icon_scratch:

And what about this, why not a healthcare lottery to offset the rising cost of healthcare in this country? Let everyone benefit from a national lottery system that's producing 2000 new millionaires a year and also doing some financial good for everyone? Makes perfect sense to me.

Why is it that we feel we have to give all that money to just a few? :dontknow: In fact, why doesn't each state do this?

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Because bigscoop all you said just makes too much sense.Now tell me what capital city lacks the most sense,common or otherwise.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because bigscoop all you said just makes too much sense.Now tell me what capital city lacks the most sense,common or otherwise.

I don't know? But I gotta believe it has more to do with a bean counter thing on their end. :dontknow:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Think about it , Scoop
Would you keep buying those cheesyaxed $2 tickets for the sole benefit of a total stranger ?......... OMG!!! What did I just say ! Chug! , Red! , 'Scoop! : Help ME! What did we just do yesterday ?
>>>> We have met the enemy and they is us ........................................

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think about it , Scoop
Would you keep buying those cheesyaxed $2 tickets for the sole benefit of a total stranger ?......... OMG!!! What did I just say ! Chug! , Red! , 'Scoop! : Help ME! What did we just do yesterday ?
>>>> We have met the enemy and they is us ........................................

Not following you. That stranger could be anyone, maybe someone I know, perhaps even family or friends, maybe someone I don't know but really needs it, maybe several people who really need it. The amount of money paid out wouldn't change, only the way it is paid out with greater odds for everyone, to the benefit of everyone. What the lottery/state/gov takes in would not change regardless how the winnings are paid out. The only thing that would change is the over excessive amount paid out to just a handful of winners. That excess has to be invested somewhere and I think that is bean counter thing?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread