Mind Mirror?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
On this forum i unlocked a app that scanned my eyes.Then i controlled the program with my eyes.I know this sounds crazy,but it is true.Here is how it happened.I was asking about,turn on,tune in,drop out.But Jeff closed and locked the thread.Well,i played the video at the end.Then a bunch of squares of awesome videos popped up.So i kept playing the center video.And then it happened,a program popped up and it said focus on center.Well i did that.Then i knew it,the round circle on the screen was somehow locking onto my eye or eyes.Then it happened,i could control the program screen with my eye.It went through a short video game,and other pages of me controlling it all with my eye.Well it freaked me out,and i tossed my phone.Jeff,were did you get the moody blues video,timothy leary is dead song from?Lock this thread the same way you did it before and i will try to replicate what i did.Turn on,Tune in,Drop out.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can unlock it with your eyes, Feel free to post in it, and say you did It :occasion14:

Of course My Guess your having Flashbacks :laughing7:

You don't remember the the song ?
one of their Best ! :headbang:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was in high school I use to be able to undress the cheerleaders with my eyes. :laughing7:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I was more of a milkshake man! lol Frank

Attachments

• 068-LEDA.jpg
    068-LEDA.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 75

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
SpiritRelic said:
On this forum i unlocked a app that scanned my eyes.Then i controlled the program with my eyes.I know this sounds crazy,but it is true.Here is how it happened.I was asking about,turn on,tune in,drop out.But Jeff closed and locked the thread.Well,i played the video at the end.Then a bunch of squares of awesome videos popped up.So i kept playing the center video.And then it happened,a program popped up and it said focus on center.Well i did that.Then i knew it,the round circle on the screen was somehow locking onto my eye or eyes.Then it happened,i could control the program screen with my eye.It went through a short video game,and other pages of me controlling it all with my eye.Well it freaked me out,and i tossed my phone.Jeff,were did you get the moody blues video,timothy leary is dead song from?Lock this thread the same way you did it before and i will try to replicate what i did.Turn on,Tune in,Drop out.

Do you have two moons on your planet?

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
This is no joke! There is something going on.Google mind mirror.I unlocked some kind of program with my other phone.It was located behind the timothy learys dead video that Jeff put up when i first mentioned turn on,tune in,drop out.I went back about five pages and found the thread but when i play the video now there are no squares at the end.That is why i want Jeff to do what he did before.Lock this thread and put up the same moody blues,Timothy learys dead.If at the end of the video,squares pop up,then we are in business,because this is were i found the hidden program .This is the final stage of learys work.Mind Mirror.Google it.I am tired of not being believed about this.I found something important here.Leary started this work in the 90'S.Now his people have completed the work that he started.Your thoughts can be digitized through your eyes using photons somehow.The circle scans the eye,then picked up and into the device,smartphone,computer it goes.I have not figured it all out,but believe me,i am going to keep trying.Someone help me with this.Read about it,mind mirror,turn on,tune in,drop out.Jeff put the same video up and i will prove this please.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You want me to post it here & Lock This tread ? Right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread