Global warming theory***

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Here is my take on the situation. It is known that the earth goes through periods of warming and cooling and it has done this long before man existed. So what does it?
My theory is that the heat emanates from the earth's molten core. There are elements that heat up when a large amount gets together. Think Atom Bomb! In this molten core this mixture is constantly in motion. If these elements gather together, the earth warms up. When they spread out ,it cools.
If the present model being pushed at us was correct about the ozone layer blocking sunlight. It would be hot up there and it isn't. The Earth under Alaska is heating up as proven by the recent volcanic activity there. In effect the ice is melting from the bottom, not the top as the sun would do. According to my electric bill, it was 1 degree day cooler here in MD. last Month. Just my thoughts. Frank

Attachments

• rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 90

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
The ozone layer that is being deteriorated by florocarbons blocks certain spectrums of the suns light.The ones that are harmful to the human skin.I am certified by the EPA to buy and handle cloroflorocarbon based refrigerants,and had to go through this crap years ago.The ozone and greenhouse effect are two different subjects.You don't here the word greenhouse effect no more do you.Because people forget so easy when a new word comes out like climate change.You ever went inside of a greenhouse and stayed for awhile?Nice during the winter,but you go to hell in the summer.If you can't take in the concept of all these cars,powerplants and all the other thousands of sources emitting carbon dioxide into the sky above us and creating a window that the sun shines through but then can not escape such as a greenhouse does then you might need to think about this for a little longer.If we were not destroying the trees and forest,it would not be so bad because plants absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen for us to breath, but it is to late for that.We have destroyed enough for the balance to be tilted in the favor of the build up of higher levels of carbon dioxide that is putting us into a greenhouse that we will all burn in hell in.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thank you Frankn for stating facts instead of the pablum Albore and his buddies are using to try to meet chicks. The problem is, he's so wooden that he's afraid that he might be the next tree cut down in the rain forest . . . which is why he doesn't go there, just sends some natives out to plant trees every time he flies somewhere. I think he pays something like 1/2 penny per tree. We couldn't have those poor people getting wealthy.

The atmosphere isn't the reason for the warming. Two items bring on the heat.

1. The sun

2. The inner heat of the earth's core.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Spirit, I can see that you didn't take Gardening 101. A green house is a controlled environment. The heat is regulated by coverings that stop a % of the suns heat. There are also controlled vents at the peak to let out excess heat or lock in heat at night. In more advanced structures, the heat is thermostatically controlled, so the green boys actually used a poor example. Frank

Attachments

• skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 78

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The only green house gasses being emitted are the ones from the D.C. area and the u.n. period!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions