Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm gonna guess "The Masters Call". Instead of sending me a prize, just give it to the next person you see on the street.:icon_thumright::icon_thumleft:

LOLOL Never heard a single song on the album have you? Nice jab, though.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Red James cash:

You don't dispute the data - you attack the messenger.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
davest:

My favorite is "Running Gun." Live by the gun. Die by the gun.

It's a terrible truth that since Robert Kennedy was shot down in a Los Angeles hotel (June 4, 1968), more Americans have been killed by guns here at home than died in every war in this country's history. Fewer members of the US Military - from the Revolution through the Civil War, World War I, World War II, Afghanistan and Iraq - have lost their lives than the number of Americans shot dead in just those 44 years.

if that is "civilization" we haven't advanced very far...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Your shady #s mean nothing without context Book. But would that help your agenda?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
davest:

My favorite is "Running Gun." Live by the gun. Die by the gun.

It's a terrible truth that since Robert Kennedy was shot down in a Los Angeles hotel (June 4, 1968), more Americans have been killed by guns here at home than died in every war in this country's history. Fewer members of the US Military - from the Revolution through the Civil War, World War I, World War II, Afghanistan and Iraq - have lost their lives than the number of Americans shot dead in just those 44 years.

if that is "civilization" we haven't advanced very far...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

The real number to remember is how many American lives were saved by guns since 1968?

Over 2.5. Million Americans a year use a firearm to defend their lives, the lives of love ones, friends or perfect strangers, that is the figure that really matters and what liberals always choose to ignore...

If you wish to discuss it take it to 2nd-amendment.proboards.com or another forum, it is no longer allowed here.

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions