Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would post the e-mail that I've gotten twice now about gun control coming to the U.S. but that would be considered political and it would be deleted.
So, how about that football game?
Cheers,
Dave.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also how about a fork, hammer, screwdriver, piece of rope, wire or hose, baseball bat, bathtub with water, sink with water, toilet, radio with power cord, tree branch or limb, 2 hands or even a rock.....

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......they fired Hank Williams for his opinion...............

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
People don't kill, guns kill. I think all U.S. citizens should be banned from owning any guns. Those that own them now should be ordered to turn them in. You will see then how the murders and other crime rates fall.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
People don't kill, guns kill. I think all U.S. citizens should be banned from owning any guns. Those that own them now should be ordered to turn them in. You will see them how the misers and other crime rates fall.

How many guns have you ever seen walk out of a house by themselves and start shooting.I'll bet the same number of knives that you have seen walk out of a house and start stabbing.We expect nothing less of you from that statement ticm:laughing7:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
How many guns have you ever seen walk out of a house by themselves and start shooting.I'll bet the same number of knives that you have seen walk out of a house and start stabbing.We expect nothing less of you from that statement ticm:laughing7:

Yes, knifes are killers also. Damn knives.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
........and spoons make people fat

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Dont forget that pens and pencils make writing mistakes.Humans are infallible ,its always safer to blame an inanimate object.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Red James cash said:
Dont forget that pens and pencils make writing mistakes.Humans are infallible ,its always safer to blame an inanimate object.

Yes, I am sure you have been blamed for many things.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Excellent Video Response to Bob Costas’s Gun Control Misinformation

December 5th, 2012

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People don't kill, guns kill. I think all U.S. citizens should be banned from owning any guns. Those that own them now should be ordered to turn them in. You will see then how the murders and other crime rates fall.
Criminals will still have guns, that is why they are called "criminals", all you accomplish is disarming the victims.

Only way they will ever get mine is when they pry them out of my cold dead fingers. Our founding fathers wrote what they wrote for a reason.....

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Treasure_Hunter said:
Criminals will still have guns, that is why they are called "criminals", all you accomplish is disarming the victims.

Only way they will ever get mine is when they pry them out of my cold dead fingers. Our founding fathers wrote what they wrote for a reason.....

The only good gun owner is one with cold dead fingers. Spoon owners too.
And please no politics.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only good gun owner is one with cold dead fingers. Spoon owners too.
And please no politics.

I posted the truth and no politics ticm....

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Treasure_Hunter said:
I posted the truth and no politics ticm....

The truth is that it does no good crying about gun rights on a treasure/metal detecting forum. I am a life member of the NRA. I have belonged to a shooting range for over twenty years. I go there for a couple hours every week. They have a indoor range too for when its too cold out. How many of you have done any thing to fight for your rights of gun ownership. Instead of crying on T-net you should call and write any Opposing law maker you can find and voice your opinion.
The cold dead fingers comment is very cute but does nothing to help our gun rights. Now get busy and find those opposing law makers and tell them how you feel.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread