Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What I said, I base those thoughts on what I've read in the good book, I believe what I read there, so what I said is an echo of that, sure in the very end, the righteous will prevail, but things will get way way worse before that day arrives, wish it would hurry up!

Mike

"Wish it would hurry up!" ...? THE END?! ... Do you not understand that is crazy talk? Crazy, I tell ya!

scotter1

Mar 16, 2014
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,xlt,idx,prism,tm 808,fisher gold bug,1280x,xp deuse
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cant fix stupid

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
50 years and I ain't shot nobody either, but I can't remember where I put my gun. Pfffffffff *&^%%^ ouch, burned my finger again, now where's my durned roach clip?

Did you ever tried "Amnesia" ?

Real good! Also animal experiments was successful so far (see below) :laughing7:

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    819.7 KB · Views: 128

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait till you have your younger children given pot by others and see how your feel. Been there done that. Ever have a child in jail caught using pot, transporting it or selling? If you think "lowering the bar" is as low as they'll go (because you agree).... you dead wrong and ought to be ashamed.

:/

? ? ?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH sheesh...

IT really amazes me that anyone still believes that marijuana was not created BY GOD FOR US.

Marijuana has fallen as public enemy number one into a bad place amongst the uneducated "believing the hype types"...

Targeted number 1 in the failed war on drugs with trillions pissed away since politically / monetary gainers implemented the money motivated war on its eradication...
As the blind to the real facts public have been spoon fed with false propaganda designed to scare the public into endorsement of a witch hunt that's REAL agenda was to make millions turn into billions through the cornering of markets which marijuana was a main contender / competitor.

A war that has resulted in the loss of trillions of tax payers dollars... jailed and failed lives... and a war with its citizens who obviously will never stop using it regardless.

But that's not the worst ...

The worst being... this corrupt money grab by the timber holders... cotton farmers... alcohol peddlers... pharmaceutical giants... and last but not least the leader of the rat pack... the synthetic fiber inventors / patent holders has crippled a group who really have paid the ultimate price...

Our sick and dying.

They have been denied a miracle.

But rest assured folks... as you are witnessing... marijuana WILL prevail and re-emerge simply due to... "good will prevail".

For...

It is impossible to hold back that of God... truth... and reality.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
OH sheesh...

IT really amazes me that anyone still believes that marijuana was not created BY GOD FOR US.

Marijuana has fallen as public enemy number one into a bad place amongst the uneducated "believing the hype types"...

Targeted number 1 in the failed war on drugs with trillions pissed away since politically / monetary gainers implemented the money motivated war on its eradication...
As the blind to the real facts public have been spoon fed with false propaganda designed to scare the public into endorsement of a witch hunt that's REAL agenda was to make millions turn into billions through the cornering of markets which marijuana was a main contender / competitor.

A war that has resulted in the loss of trillions of tax payers dollars... jailed and failed lives... and a war with its citizens who obviously will never stop using it regardless.

But that's not the worst ...

The worst being... this corrupt money grab by the timber holders... cotton farmers... alcohol peddlers... pharmaceutical giants... and last but not least the leader of the rat pack... the synthetic fiber inventors / patent holders has crippled a group who really have paid the ultimate price...

Our sick and dying.

They have been denied a miracle.

But rest assured folks... as you are witnessing... marijuana WILL prevail and re-emerge simply due to... "good will prevail".

For...

It is impossible to hold back that of God... truth... and reality.

It's legal here..grow your own!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's legal here..grow your own!

Consider yourself very fortunate that you can possibly relieve your own ailments for pennies instead of dollars.

And most of all...

That you no longer have to fear being jailed and tagged with a record... paying probation fees... court fees... and possibly lose your belongings to a very hungry enforcement with dollar signs and new toys in its eyes and a huge payroll to feed.

Its hard for many LEO's and others to see the whole / big picture...
Especially since they have been given blinders to the real truth as mentally issued gear.

I have met many... who know and see the real truth and also now hope that they too can take marijuana issues off their over burdened agendas.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and for those who worry about a loss of tax revenue due to its legalization... heh

Colorado first year...

According to the Colorado Department of Revenue, the state has received nearly $70 million in tax revenue from marijuana from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015, easily beating the nearly $42 million in taxes on alcohol.

AS OF Apr 11, 2017...

"The report also forecasts that tax revenues in states with legalized marijuana will reach $1.8 billion, of which $1.4 billion will be from cannabis specific taxes."

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT ! ! !

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imagine what that revenue will grow to after the entire nation gets on board.

One word... HEH !

The "green rush" has begun... money money money everywhere !

Guess they under estimated this one... even the government should be pissed at the a-holes that pushed it banned... of course they may want to thank them as well. lol

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh and for those who worry about a loss of tax revenue due to its legalization... heh

Colorado first year...

According to the Colorado Department of Revenue, the state has received nearly $70 million in tax revenue from marijuana from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015, easily beating the nearly $42 million in taxes on alcohol.

AS OF Apr 11, 2017...

"The report also forecasts that tax revenues in states with legalized marijuana will reach $1.8 billion, of which $1.4 billion will be from cannabis specific taxes."

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT ! ! !

Nah..use a vaporizer.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and don't forget...

Legalization takes a huge bite out of cartels / crooks money flow.

So... in essence ... you vote for legalization...

YOU REALLY ARE...

"taking a bite out of crime". :)

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah..use a vaporizer.

I smoke cigs... and do not trust anything made in a Chinese bathtub... screw vapor... tis a "trend" that will also ... bah

Something about unknown "ingredients" and a "moist" mist in my lungs that I just cannot buy into.

At least I smoke organic cigs. :)

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And that wax crap and the rest is for the birds.

Tried it once and did not feel crap.

I take mine "el natural" thanks. :)

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I smoke cigs... and do not trust anything made in a Chinese bathtub... screw vapor... tis a "trend" that will also ... bah

Something about unknown "ingredients" and a "moist" mist in my lungs that I just cannot buy into.

At least I smoke organic cigs. :)

I'm talking about shatter..google it.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want a healthy alternative... use a waterpipe ... HEH ! :)

I only smoke every blue moon myself...

But I am a devout advocate on legalization due to the fact I have seen the light and I do not like seeing people in need denied... and friends living in a constant state of fear.

Neither is any way to live.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF... REPEAT IF... someone altered ... aka "made it through a process"... I do not trust it.

IF I had to buy it from some dreadlock goonball in a ripped up shirt... ILL PASS !

You know who I trust ?

ME !

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Want a healthy alternative... use a waterpipe ... HEH ! :)

I only smoke every blue moon myself...

But I am a devout advocate on legalization due to the fact I have seen the light and I do not like seeing people in need denied... and friends living in a constant state of fear.

Neither is any way to live.

You're still getting burning leaves in there..VAP IT!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread