People think cannabis is bad?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Being prescribed by a doctor though makes them 100% safe:sign10:Next time anybody goes to their doctor for something and he or she tries to push pills on you,ask them how much of a kick back they receive.I'll bet my right arm you dont get a straight and honest answer.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wait, weed is bad?

Attachments

• dont_worry_get_stoned.jpg
    dont_worry_get_stoned.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,361

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is alcohol on that list?????

Jah's Blessing is legal for recreational purposes in my State. Blessed be. Thank god. Harm reduction in action!

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I just hope the Federal Gov will wake up and ease off on this issue.I wish my state would legalize for recreational use.So many in jail for harmless pot charges. :-C

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I don't drink. Tried that in my younger days and got nothing out of it. I have never tried drugs except those black & green capsols the Doc. prescribed for my hearnated disc. Finally got the operation when I reached the limit with those. The fact is, I just like to know what is going on around me. Oh yes, that heart shaped pill, Valium,got me thru a root canal. In that case, I didn't want to know what was going on around me! lol Frank

6 06-2 YELLOWSTONE 004-1.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, James, that would be because I told the dentist that it was going to be the only way that he was going to do the root canal. He gave me the prescription for one pill. I sat in that chair, watched him drill and pull the nerve out . I felt the pain, but you know, I didn't care about it. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wait till you have your younger children given pot by others and see how your feel. Been there done that. Ever have a child in jail caught using pot, transporting it or selling? If you think "lowering the bar" is as low as they'll go (because you agree).... you dead wrong and ought to be ashamed.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've said it before, drunks kill people all the time, pot makes you more aware of your surroundings. So why is booze legal ? Never heard of anybody crashing due to being high on weed.
Nor does it fry your liver, nor does it make your fathers beat their wives and kids, but booze is legal, and I know why, one has a learning curve, the other you drop a seed on the ground and you are done.

Mike

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've said it before, drunks kill people all the time, pot makes you more aware of your surroundings. So why is booze legal ? Never heard of anybody crashing due to being high on weed.
Nor does it fry your liver, nor does it make your fathers beat their wives and kids, but booze is legal, and I know why, one has a learning curve, the other you drop a seed on the ground and you are done.

Mike

1. "drunks kill people all the time" Then let's outlaw it (alcohol) or driving. Whichever comes first (alcohol... I'm in).

2. "pot makes you more aware of your surroundings" Who the hell ever told you this???? Is that what you truly believe Mike?

3. "Never heard of anybody crashing due to being high on weed." I got a "wonderful" video of my daughter crashed into an electrical pole and her being pulled from the burning vehicle by a police officer that just barely saved her after breaking the window and pulling her out before her car burned up. High/elevated THC level in bloodstream. She was not "aware of her (your) surroundings".

The lower you/we lower the bar to your satisfactions (and acceptance) the more our children will except this level as "normal" (and have). I have heartburn over adults thinking mind numbing drugs including alcohol is "ok" within our society and then defend them as non-harmful. Their all harmful and I'm guilty because of drinking beer. I lowered the bar to beer and 2 of my 5 children took it much lower along with growing peer pressure at the time to jail. And 2 of my step-children took it to prison level in MI. I'm very ashamed of this failure and did my best to steer them all clear but failed. And I know how easy it is to obtain drugs (everybody does) by playing in a rock bank for years in South Western MI. All I had to do was twirl a set of drum sticks upon stage and everything was offered to me. I'm now ashamed of the things I saw then partying "after hours".

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
It doesn't matter, moral decline will continue, nobody can stop it, and most now don't want it to stop, God is dead or never was to most, the atheists are running the show now, I just hope I die sooner rather than later, because the world as sick as it is now, will get far far worse, and money is the cause of it all, glad I'm poor.

Mike

PS it was a joke Nitric...since when are you so serious ?

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neither pot nor alcohol is for consumtion by kids......

The legality of either should have nothing to do with kids......

There is no doubt alcohol causes far more health damage and family damage than pot ever does...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread