OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need a new "emanate" dooms day threat, something with a foreseeable future date. I'm going to miss all the Mayan buzz. In my lifetime it has certainly been one of the better, more entertaining ones. I'm going to miss all the speculation and drama that was crafted around this highly anticipated and theorized event. But what will the next one be, and when, exactly, will it be forecast to consume us all? :dontknow: Just looking for some smart investment ideas. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need something new and refreshing to replace the one that just dropped off the radar.......:dontknow:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
You missed the Hopi Indian forcast? Frank hot cat 2_edited-1.jpg

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zombie Apocalypse. Amish Mafia. 35% Capital Gains Tax. 55% Death Tax on any million dollar estate.

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sixth trumpet war .1/3 of mankind will perish.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zombie Apocalypse. Amish Mafia. 35% Capital Gains Tax. 55% Death Tax on any million dollar estate.

The first two are funny. :thumbsup: But the tax stuff is the same old boring everyday rhetoric.

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Pole shift, asteroid strike,tea party takeover, global warming, new ice age, ufo's land in major city, super flu, and/or some other lunatic fringe program.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sixth trumpet war .1/3 of mankind will perish.

Same old debatable religious stuff with no defined time frame. Seems to me in order to have a really effective doomsday threat there has to be a defined time frame, something people can clutch hold of and look forward to happening in their lifetime. The Mayan calender was a classic, going to be tough to replace, but I'm certain the human race can do it. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pole shift, asteroid strike,tea party takeover, global warming, new ice age, ufo's land in major city, super flu, and/or some other lunatic fringe program.

Might be a few possibilities in there somewhere. :dontknow: The beauty of the Mayan calender was that it contained no politics, no associated religious overtones, it was shrouded in the mystery and unknowns of science, and it had a defined period of occurrence with no detailed conclusion. We need someone to find a newly discovered rock carving or something that has these same elements. :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's next :dontknow:

I'll tell you what's next.. Twinkies will be making a comeback under new ownership :thumbsup:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
You know, I think I am the only one here that has never eaten a Twinkie! Frank, OH spellckeck doesn't know them also.lol Frank 111-2 700.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions