spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have millions of original thought's, but none of them work, or really mean anything except to me :headbang:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
How can we originate ANYTHING? Look at it this way,a radio can not originate it's program,only be tuned to receive it,are we any different? What are we tuned in to,how many people hear useless garbage in their thoughts and actually believe they originate it? A mind is a terrible thing to waste. GodBless Chris

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
When we think, we take the input that we have received from our senses in the form of hearing, sight, smell touch, etc and we combine them to come up with an original idea, that is to us. Maybe millions of others have come to this same conclusion, but it is an original thought for us. Most of these thoughts just kind of drift away, but one person will document the thought. He is thought of as the originator. Thoughts evolve as science progresses. Computers will become faster than man, but will never exceed his capacity to think. Just my Bit. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg PS, If I am wrong, we waisted a lot of money on the Patient and Copywrite offices.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions