SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, it's official, In the past 300 years, 200 people have spontaneously combusted. I wonder how many cans of beans it takes? Frank

hot cat 2_edited-1.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Don't know, but I have been witness to the results. Not something you would want to see. It resembled a cremation except that most of the bones, though shrunken, were in tact.

Woman spontaneously combusted while driving on the interstate. The majority of the damage was contained to the driver's seat.

S

stefen

Well, lets see.

You start eating the frijoles and we'll video tape the results.

Y'all will need to but a bung in the bung place so there's no premature leak...member, no burping either...

Ready. Set. Go.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know a couple of women who have to be rite on the edge .............HOT HOT HOT.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw some experiments performed on that.They used pig bodies.The bodies actually burn like candles because of the fat content.Only a small flame and it eventually comsumed the whole body.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You must think it's a joke Smokey . . .

It isn't. It's real.

It isn't funny, real people died. Been witness to the aftermath of one and my wife's father was with someone at a party when she spontaneously combusted back in the 1950's.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What amazes me with this phenomenon is people can combusted right in their beds and the sheets are barely singed, if at all and they are charred beyond recognition.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must think it's a joke Smokey . . .

It isn't. It's real.

It isn't funny, real people died. Been witness to the aftermath of one and my wife's father was with someone at a party when she spontaneously combusted back in the 1950's.
Whoa! Talk about a party trick!

I have sometimes wondered, could our internal gases and electrical signals from, perhaps the heart (or brain), just have an unfortunant meeting? :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread