We need more Texas Ranger philosophy

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
We couldn't care less what England or any other country thinks about it, we haven't cared what England thought since 1776, I'm sure you remember when we declared that we no longer cared what England thought and then you guys lost the war to a rag tag army of citizens who also had the right to own personal weapons, it was those very same personal weapons owned by private citizens that defeated England.

Any country that ever thinks about invading America has to consider there are over 80 million citizens with weapons here and most of us own more that one. In fact I just bought my latest pistol (5th gun) a nice Ruger LC9 9MM with laser site....

You and England really have no dog in this fight, it concerns American citizen's rights under our Constitution, not Englands rights or your rights....

Hmm...as my comment was aimed at the post above mine about Judge Dredd, a BRIT' comic series....it seems your rambling and historically skewed rant is totally irrelevant here! :)

@Rebel - I'm English, Living in Sweden.

@Frankn - Yes, shotguns are the main legally held guns now. It's so ridiculous that people had to have special dispensation to be able to take part in the shooting events at the olympics, but they wern't allowed to practice on British soil!
UK gun laws are easily Googled mate. Sorry for the late response.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TY, "DS"; and it was I, that "posted" about Judge Dredd/Dread... Good to see info about "BRIT" ways of doing things. My dad had a good time in GB, during WW 2; Brits & Americans were "Mates".

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think I introduced Judge Dredd into this topic, post#5. Actually, I was referring to the American movie. I did not know about the English comic strip. It was a bit of an education for me. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
"Rebel-KGC", Survival of the fittest and most prepared true Americans. And if you don't understand that, let's just say, FREEDOM LOVERS ! Frank

111-2 700Warrior Head.jpg Among other things, I am an artist too. You are looking at my work now.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It should bother you more that a country with no guns (totally false btw) sees the future America being populated by psychotic killers and merciless killer cops! Then again, in my opinion, all that's missing from "present day" are the "mega cities". :)

Hmm...as my comment was aimed at the post above mine about Judge Dredd, a BRIT' comic series....it seems your rambling and historically skewed rant is totally irrelevant here! :)

And my comment was directed at your last comments of that post...

Then again, in my opinion, all that's missing from "present day" are the "mega cities". :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OK, I DO understand the "Law of the jungle", "survival of the fittest"... are you for genocide of persons with various disabilities... including WOUNDED WARRIORS? THAT was Hitler's "solution", too...

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Lol. The film, while being "enjoyable", was "garbage" to dedicated Dredd fans. I read that comic from issue 1 and for a few years after, even upto now Judge Dredd's (real) face has never been shown. He looks nothing like Stallone going off the bottom half of his face. I'd expect a more ...unshaven Al Pacino type of face.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
"Rebel" You Have it wrong. Hitlers final solution was based on genocide, not physical ability. It was a genetic race thing with him. I am sure the Wounded Warriors are true Americans and freedom lovers. They proved that!

Dano I think when we were young, we all had our heroes who had special powers or abilities. I followed the Superman comics and watched the Lone Ranger on TV and in the movies. The young have a strong sense of freedom since that is when it starts, breaking away from parental control. Some keep it and some find it easier to conform. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WRONG! Hitler signed off on GENOCIDE of GERMAN Freemasons & other Secret Societies, ppl with various disabilities (especially those with developmental disabilities), etc, to PURIFY the German nation to the MAX... WHITE, Blue-eyed, Blond-Hair, ANGLO-SAXONS THOR-worshipping ppl with fitness programs, etc. Even in AMERICA, we had some believers (of his philosophy) commit PAPER GENOCIDE of native ppl in Virginia... these are FACTS!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
I was talking about his main goal. He really didn't like any group he couldn't dominate. Yes he pushed a race of blond haired, blue eyed super beaning which is strange because he had black hair and brown eyes and he had some Jewish blood and some inbreeding in his background. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankn, Hitler also did away with physically and mentally handicap people, along with everyone else that wasn't 100% Germanic, those just in lessor proportions.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
A small Texas border town in the late 1800's was plagued by bandits from both sides of the border.
>They petitioned Austin for a company of rangers to protect them .
>One Ranger rode into town and commandeered a very small building for a 1 cell jail . He caught the first bandit to enter the town and put him in jail .
>
>A second bandit rode into town and the Ranger captured him . The townfolk chided the Ranger .
What's the plan now ? Your jail is already full .
>The Ranger marched the first bandit out of the jail and shot him in the head . He then placed the second bandit in the cell and settled in to wait .....
There never was a third bandit ...................................................
>
>Deterrence by example ?................................................

To the OP and everyone who "liked" this post:

What about the 5th Amendment? Or are we picking and choosing which of our rights we get to clamor for?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I was talking about his main goal. He really didn't like any group he couldn't dominate. Yes he pushed a race of blond haired, blue eyed super beaning which is strange because he had black hair and brown eyes and he had some Jewish blood and some inbreeding in his background. Frank

View attachment 720047

AND! YOU have a blue-eyed guy in your painting...

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Jerseyben , the op is of the opinion that the first bandit's 5th Amendment rights were not violated . He still had the right to remain silent , if not the ability , when he was relocated to make more jail space :tongue3:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Jerseyben , the op is of the opinion that the first bandit's 5th Amendment rights were not violated . He still had the right to remain silent , if not the ability , when he was relocated to make more jail space :tongue3:

...and what about "due process of law"?

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
But Rebel, you have to admit, He doesn't have blond hair. LOL That's my painting based on a black and white de Vinci sketch. It was done in a computer program, Painter 9.5. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread