American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
>Minutes away when seconds count .
>Finally turn up after the RAF won the War :icon_scratch: Just how much ground did those VALIANT AIRMEN (and I capitalize those words as a matter of respect for the brave men of the RAF) secure and hold . It took our troops boots on the ground and our Air Force to help you Brits drive the Germans from occupied territory .
>I can understand your angst over other peoples being armed . Any time a group of people you , as a nation , wished to dominate got armed to near parity with you ; ya got your azzes kicked !

Did i mention the RAF (thanks for the respect given) won the war?..Umm no! I said they whupped the Germans, which they did, and is the main reason why sackett's "saved you from speaking German" comment is ridiculous!
Was my post anything about driving Germany from occupied territory?...nup!
I've edited my original post to help you in the direction of the post i was responding to. It might help i dunno.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Yup kind of bass ackwards isnt it.I guess if you want to commit crimes go to england,if you get hurt in the process ,sue:laughing9:

This from a man who comes from a country where people die because paramedics can't force their way through the crowd of litigation "ambulance chasers" to get to the victim? :laughing9:

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Pa. 10 yr old girl was killed by an idiot who fired into the air on new years eve. There needs to be more education. Last week a man cleaning his handgun, shot himself in the hand. 45 cal. yee-ouch. Guns are being bought by a lot of clueless people. They have been for decades. I believe the NRA and other org.s ,clubs, ect. could be doing more also.
I served 21 years. I'm an Iraq war veteran. I love my country as well too. Anyone that I feel is threatening it. Will find me there defending it. I have family in law enforcement. I have 3 sons, 1 daughter inlaw. All career military. They all are strongly in defense of gun ownership. I am proud of them and know for a fact that they are responsible gun owners.
Have you heard the new claim ? Sandy hook was planned. To take our guns away. :BangHead:

joeismad

Dec 7, 2012
Treasure_Hunter said:
It is every American's patrotic duty to stand up and resist any law that violates the Bill of Rights and Constitution...

Under our constitutional form of government, the Constitution is the Supreme Law, it is superior to any statutes or other official acts that may be adopted later, if there should be a conflict between the Constitution and such statutes or laws, statutes, acts or laws not based on Constitution orin conflict with our Bill of Rights or our Constitution are null and void from their inception.

"The Right of the People to Petition the government for Redress of Grievances is part of the 1st amendment.... The Right to Petition is not, as our government would have us believe, a redundantly stated Right of Free Speech or a Right to send paper the government. The Right to Petition is a procedural vehicle, in the law, and available to all -- even individuals, to serve formal Notice & Demand upon the government that it must provide substantive response and Redress for the constitutional violations so alleged – or suffer the consequences. This is the essence of the exercise of the Right of Popular Sovereignty.

The Founding Fathers expressly told us that should any government fail to provide such Redress the People are left with only two practicable options to secure Redress: violent Revolution or the withholding of taxes.

The first option is not a path any conscious American would wish to undertake at this time. The second option remains the most potent arrow in a quill of possible tools of non-violent resistance the People may need to employ soon if we are to secure the survival of the Republic and our Freedom.

In short, if we are to peacefully reverse the tide of tyranny before our Liberty is irretrievably lost, we must look well beyond the limited paradigm of electoral party politics and begin to organize to discover -- and EXERCISE -- the profound, but little known unalienable Rights protected by the Petition clause (and Ninth Amendment) as bequeathed to us by our Founders through the divinely inspired Constitution.

These little known Rights – the Right of Petition and the Right to Secure Redress are, in fact, the practical exercise of Popular Sovereignty and the natural means of insuring that government forever remains the servant of The People. "
-We The People Congress

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
-Samuel Adams

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
-Thomas Jefferson

Well said.

Stock up on your ammunition now.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

joeismad

Dec 7, 2012
Dirt.Is.Good.4U said:
:censored: They will continue to chip away at the Second Amendment until it becomes a distant memory. They think they know what is best for us, the unwashed masses, towards a more civilized (manageable) society that resembles Europe. In spite of Feinstein and others like her, I will support those who believe in the Constitution.

Hear , hear!

joeismad

Dec 7, 2012
I've read a lot of well thought out and well stated facts about gun ownership and civil rights on thin thread. I've also read a few knuckleheaded statements. The truth is that the constitution gives us the right to bear arms to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government. Our founders understood that government, by its nature is corrupt and that only a free man, with the right to bear arms can actively resist. If you check your history you will find that one of the first things that dictators do is take the arms away from the citizens. Much of the time this leads to massacres and considerably less freedom. Also, if you check crime statistics of states with tough gun laws against stated with easy access to guns you will find that gun crime is significantly lower in the states with easier laws. Gun control just doesn't work because, by their nature criminals will not respect the law. It just makes law abiding citizens easy targets. What I find particularly insulting and demeaning is the "we know what is best" attitude that is regularly displayed by the liberals currently in power.most of whom are protected by men with guns, it is ok for the, to have protection, because after all they can be trusted, but you the unwashed masses cannot.our civil liberties are being eroded every day in this country by a man that has no respect for the constitution and actively believes America is to blame for the problems of the world. I'm proud to see that most of my fellow treasure hunters are of a like mind and have agreed that this is evil and cannot continue.

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never forget! "When injustice becomes law, then rebellion becomes duty!"

Attachments

• Think about it.JPG
    Think about it.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 135

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very true words, if this country doesn't wake up this will be a scene from the not to distant future....something to think about.
Never forget! "When injustice becomes law, then rebellion becomes duty!"

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read a lot of well thought out and well stated facts about gun ownership and civil rights on thin thread. I've also read a few knuckleheaded statements. The truth is that the constitution gives us the right to bear arms to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government. Our founders understood that government, by its nature is corrupt and that only a free man, with the right to bear arms can actively resist. If you check your history you will find that one of the first things that dictators do is take the arms away from the citizens. Much of the time this leads to massacres and considerably less freedom. Also, if you check crime statistics of states with tough gun laws against stated with easy access to guns you will find that gun crime is significantly lower in the states with easier laws. Gun control just doesn't work because, by their nature criminals will not respect the law. It just makes law abiding citizens easy targets. What I find particularly insulting and demeaning is the "we know what is best" attitude that is regularly displayed by the liberals currently in power.most of whom are protected by men with guns, it is ok for the, to have protection, because after all they can be trusted, but you the unwashed masses cannot.our civil liberties are being eroded every day in this country by a man that has no respect for the constitution and actively believes America is to blame for the problems of the world. I'm proud to see that most of my fellow treasure hunters are of a like mind and have agreed that this is evil and cannot continue.

Please tell me. How are and what civil liberties are being eroded everyday.
Maybe I'm uninformed. But, I think the president can't do that on his own. As for revolution. I find it hard to believe there will be so many that'll give up their jobs,homes,lifestyles,possessions and possibly family to do it. Yes, maybe I'm naive. Not all live off the land like our ancestors. Do you think the electricity, cell phones,internet will be intact ? The level of communication needed will not be there. Most people wouldn't be able to survive a day without texting..lol. Let alone utilities. Just who is going to control the mayhem ? The greedy *******s that'll sell water or milk for big money a gallon ? The hospitals and Dr.s that'll be unavailable because of each taking care of their own ? Just some scenerios that may arise.
Hell, peoples homes that were damaged and destroyed by hurricane Sandy were looted by thieves. No fire fighters,paramedics,no police. No mass transportation. No food. No heat. Actually think the rich are going to give away their goods for the cause ? I hope I'm wrong. But, I think we'll be speaking chinese sooner than later. Just a discussion. Not bashing. Do what you think is right, as will I. When and if the time comes

Last edited:

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I for one have had enough of these so called gun laws that will go into affect if these politicians have their way.. Hey I say let them finger print I for one have my firearms and enough to last me a lifetime.. They will not get my figerprints plain and simple.. You fingerprint crimminals and offenders I am niether... This propsed idea is nothing more that politicians trying to quiet the american people who are uneducated and afraid of guns because they have little understanding abou them.. To them I say this guns don't hurt people.. Peoples bad desicions and stupid actions hurt people.. I have lived with guns my whole life and I have never had a gun let itself out of the guncabinet load itself and chase me around the house .. These laws and politicians are the true threat to our country in my opinion not firearms..

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Imagine me saying this:laughing9:Please be careful with the politics joeismad,the thread will get locked.:occasion14:

joeismad

Dec 7, 2012
Red James cash said:
Imagine me saying this:laughing9:Please be careful with the politics joeismad,the thread will get locked.:occasion14:

Gotcha, it's been amended to "you know who".
:lol

; )

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep posts on topic to 2nd amendment only, politics are still against the rules.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
How do you guys get that cute, happy face, beer mug thingy? I've been trying to figure it out but I'm not good with computers.

Thanks,

Crispin

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Crispin, it should be in the same window that pops up when you click on the smiley face icon in the reply box :occasion14:
How do you guys get that cute, happy face, beer mug thingy? I've been trying to figure it out but I'm not good with computers.

Thanks,

Crispin

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
:

Thanks,

Crispin

:occasion14:

Crispin,above box you are posting in. Top menu bar punch smiley face to take you to icon selection.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
:occasion14:

O, thanks. I had never clicked that button before. I was using the old :) and ;) symbols and they converted automaticaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread