American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
:occasion14:
RelevantChair: Thanks for the reply. I'm listening to a song called "Coming Home" by Diddy - Dirty Money and Skylar Grey, Last Train to Paris.
If you saw the commercials for Assasin's Creed III, it was the song playing in the trailer as that one guy started executioning red coats. Everytime I listen to it my blood starts pumping and I get that patriotic buzz. If you know what I'm talking about I think you would like it.

Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
RelevantChair: Just thought of another one you might like. The trailer to the Hatfields vs. McCoys special was called "Bartholomew" by Common Faults. I watched all three of those live, even with the commericals. That got my patriotic blood flowing too. If you saw that special you should definitely check out the song.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
RelevantChair: Just thought of another one you might like. The trailer to the Hatfields vs. McCoys special was called "Bartholomew" by Common Faults. I watched all three of those live, even with the commericals. That got my patriotic blood flowing too. If you saw that special you should definitely check out the song.

Missed that. Not much for cable t.v.,went with out t.v. several days till new years eve. Mostly classic rock and country. But i will keep an ear out for it. Have not heard America the beautiful for a while. A fine song also.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember politics not allowed, thread is straying off the one subject we do allow....

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh beautiful for patriot dream that sees beyond the years,

For example, shall not be infringed.
Too and i,ll quit posting i,m a fan of clashing tankards to share what's being drank as a good will gesture to assure no one is being poisoned. :occasion14:

Last edited:

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leaving politics out,, let me say that we had really better band together as there are certain people (#2 spot) who are attempting to lay the finally ground work for taking our guns....Now this is PURE 2nd Amendment!!! At present "they" are attempting to get a National Database of all guns and their owners and their locations,,,including 2nd hand (person to person) sale of used guns!!! Now what will this do,,,1st. increase the price of all guns! 2nd. show down the time table for buying a gun! 3rd.and so laughable...have to complete paperwork on Christmas Morning when you give your kid a gun!!!! Well, you'd just have to let them "borrow" it until the Gov. approved of YOUR decision to give YOUR child a gun!!!!! (kinda like another violation of MY civil liberty,,,),,,,4th-----and what "they" are really after....WHEN THEY DECIDE TO TAKE OUR GUNS IN A FEW YEARS....THEY WILL KNOW WHERE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are facts!!! Remember a certain man once said a few months ago...something close to the following...."wait until my 2nd _erm, I will have more leeway on what I can do" basically saying,,,,hey, in my 2nd and last years in _ffice I'll do what I want and America and Americans be _amned,,,hahaha it'll be my way and hey I can't be re-elected so I don't care,,,,just bear with me...I'll get the 2nd Amendment as I go out!!!!!!!!!!!! This post is totally about the danger that the 2nd Amendment is under as we speak!!!!!!!

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Leaving politics out,, let me say that we had really better band together as there are certain people (#2 spot) who are attempting to lay the finally ground work for taking our guns....Now this is PURE 2nd Amendment!!! At present "they" are attempting to get a National Database of all guns and their owners and their locations,,,including 2nd hand (person to person) sale of used guns!!! Now what will this do,,,1st. increase the price of all guns! 2nd. show down the time table for buying a gun! 3rd.and so laughable...have to complete paperwork on Christmas Morning when you give your kid a gun!!!! Well, you'd just have to let them "borrow" it until the Gov. approved of YOUR decision to give YOUR child a gun!!!!! (kinda like another violation of MY civil liberty,,,),,,,4th-----and what "they" are really after....WHEN THEY DECIDE TO TAKE OUR GUNS IN A FEW YEARS....THEY WILL KNOW WHERE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are facts!!! Remember a certain man once said a few months ago...something close to the following...."wait until my 2nd _erm, I will have more leeway on what I can do" basically saying,,,,hey, in my 2nd and last years in _ffice I'll do what I want and America and Americans be _amned,,,hahaha it'll be my way and hey I can't be re-elected so I don't care,,,,just bear with me...I'll get the 2nd Amendment as I go out!!!!!!!!!!!! This post is totally about the danger that the 2nd Amendment is under as we speak!!!!!!!

"Leaving politics out"? Really? Really?

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

Pure speculation and scaremongering! Change your name to "Red James Sackett"! :laughing9:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
So Dano whats the real reason that you moved to sweden?If you have something to say to me dont be shy just say it.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Already documented mate. And i have nothing to say to you. It's just a little bit of humour due to the "Red James Cash show" which this forum has gone through in the past week or two. 18 threads out of the 1st 20 posted by you etc. Don't get so uptight...as you say to others. ;)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Already documented mate. And i have nothing to say to you. It's just a little bit of humour due to the "Red James Cash show" which this forum has gone through in the past week or two. 18 threads out of the 1st 20 posted by you etc. Don't get so uptight...as you say to others. ;)

More name calling......with a demeaning tone. Just saying......

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
So Dano the amount of threads somebody has posted in a given length of time gives a you cause to criticize and take cheap shots.Want me to throw out some cheap shots of my own as to why you moved to Sweden.I'm very good at guessing.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll throw something out there..."The Swedish Bikini Team." Enough said...

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Gotta admit Crispin mate, they were a factor! :)

swedish-knockers_zpsfaa648cb.jpg

Why are you asking my permission RJ? I don't stop anyone posting anything here. Make it a new thread though eh?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dano,

How's it going mate.....I came up with a great marketing idea for TNet....maybe sell beer and popcorn when entering these threads....it would be a money maker for sure.....and maybe a free Alas B Toklas brownie thrown in as a bonus....what say you...lol

p.s. If I were younger and single......I'd head over and join you in Sweden....the clean air, lovely ladies and sanity would probably do me a world of good.....

Regards + HH

Bill

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pure speculation and scaremongering! Change your name to "Red James Sackett"! :laughing9:

it may be be scaremongering, but not speculation as it was all over news this morning....they are infriging on the 2nd Amendment,,,and all I typed is in the works,,,,,Will it pass,,,,well I sure hope not.....As for Mr Red James Cash,,,,you sure could have called me worse,as he is clearly a true American patriot!!,,,,WP stick together!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Amen!
it may be be scaremongering, but not speculation as it was all over news this morning....they are infriging on the 2nd Amendment,,,and all I typed is in the works,,,,,Will it pass,,,,well I sure hope not.....As for Mr Red James Cash,,,,you sure could have called me worse,as he is clearly a true American patriot!!,,,,WP stick together!!

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
DieselRam: You were right. I should have gone with 'ice cream.' That thread disappeared. Lets run another experiment...

FIDDLESTICKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions