American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare - Page 12
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree524Likes

Thread: American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6661 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    The one leading our country? How about him, Reid, and Pelosi, as well as Feinstein....They all qualify as False/Fake Americans!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lil wayne View Post
    I can think of a very notable one leading our country and many more take the citizens ship oath every day. I hope my comment isn't taken as trying to turn this political but you ask if I knew any and hell unless you been hidden under a rock the last five years you do to.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

us
    Feb 2012
    16 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleopilot
    No ma'am:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain.

I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012
    First off I would like to thank you sir for your service to our country and our constitution you step up to defend both abroad and from your above comments are willing to do the same at home and for that I am truly thankful and grateful as I am for all of our keepers of the oath.

us
    Feb 2012
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselram94
    The one leading our country? How about him, Reid, and Pelosi, as well as Feinstein....They all qualify as False/Fake Americans!!!!!!
    Yes sir right there with you on that one I was just putting the most notable one out there.
    dieselram94 likes this.

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    188 times
    You said:

Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
    The first place you can look is in the library of congress where chemtrails are documented and classified under "Exotic Weapons" so much for paranoid talk hmm?

Our audience said:

In 2001, United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, and he listed chemtrails as one of a number of exotic weapons that would be banned. Proponents have asserted that because explicit reference to chemtrails was entered by Congressman Kucinich into the congressional record, this constitutes official government acknowledgment of their existence. Skeptics note that the bill in question also mentions "extraterrestrial weapons" and "environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons. The bill received an unfavorable evaluation from the United States Department of Defense and died in committee, with no mention of chemtrails appearing in the text of any of the three subsequent failed attempts by Kucinich to enact a Space Preservation Act.

Never mind.Come and see what you could have won!

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    Yes sir right there with you on that one I was just putting the most notable one out there.
    And YET! They were voted in...

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    (on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
    188 times
    You my friend are a media sheep you know nothing of liberty or the American way of life, tradition, or values we as Americans have faced worse odds and came out on top and any real American will tell you that they will have their liberty or they will gladly and with out hesitation die as so many before us.
    You must be a lonely person to have nothing better to do then sit on a treasure forum and argue with Americans on issues that don't concern you in the least.
    Good day mate
    You should go on tv with that mind boggling psychic ability that enables you to know a persons entire life experiences and reasoning from the comfort of your chair thousands of miles away.
    That way we could turn you off!
    You should stop that research of yours into your (presumed) ancestral terrorist and start researching the facts of life. Change your battlecry around mate. "Give me death or give me liberty!" is much closer to how things will turn out if it ever arises.

Jun 2007
    13759 times
    I can think of a very notable one leading our country and many more take the citizens ship oath every day. I hope my comment isn't taken as trying to turn this political but you ask if I knew any and hell unless you been hidden under a rock the last five years you do to.
    Oooohhh... Obama?

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6020 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano Sverige View Post
    You should go on tv with that mind boggling psychic ability that enables you to know a persons entire life experiences and reasoning from the comfort of your chair thousands of miles away.
    You should stop that research of yours into your (presumed) ancestral terrorist and start researching the facts of life. Change your battlecry around mate. "Give me death or give me liberty!" is much closer to how things will turn out if it ever arises.
    Another case of the pot calling the kettle black. An uninformed "not so great brit" telling us how to live because he knows best while living thousands of miles away.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dano.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	720865
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    188 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselram94 View Post
    How about that pair of Illinois gun control bills being pushed through? Lets just say they will ban almost all guns......anyone care to say the "slippery slope" argument is not a valid argument? I bet the first one will be Dano
    Someone called?

Forget the slippery slope and just change it to "anyone care?".
    Did you, or anyone commenting on these forums about gun control actually rush over to help your gun toting Illinois brethren protest these bills? Or did you just sit at home awaiting the result because it didn't affect mid coast Maine, South west Arkansas, Michigan, etc etc?
    Let me answer that for you - you chose to do the latter, right? Just as your 60-70 million mates will do when it's your turn!

(And for the record, those bills were excessive, even for me! )

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    188 times
    Morning Chad'.
    Nothing better than starting the day with a little nation bashing and personal attacking eh? lol.

Actually, as it's an American actor from an American production, that pic' always reminds me of the status of our two countries upto 1941 - The British Empire and the cowardly American. Carry on.

us
    Tribal Member of United Houma Nation -

Sep 2011
    Southeast Arkansas
    Ace 250
    6020 times
    Cache Hunting
    Someone called?

Did you, or anyone commenting on these forums about gun control actually rush over to help your gun toting Illinois brethren protest these bills? Or did you just sit at home awaiting the result because it didn't affect mid coast Maine, South west Arkansas, Michigan, etc etc?
    Let me answer that for you - you chose to do the latter, right? Just as your 60-70 million mates will do when it's your turn!

blah blah blah.

Not part of your world.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dano.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	720866
    "When under trial, let no one say: 'I am being tried by God.' For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. . . . Do not be misled, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows." --- James 1:13, 16, 17

A few of my favorite pix: https://www.500px.com/ccjr221

us
    Moving forward! "WP"

Jun 2011
    Mid Coast Maine
    Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
    6661 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Someone called?

Let you answer....I guess your just as phsycic as you accused Lil Wayne of being! I guess we know who the hypocrite really is you fool.
    Restore Freedom and get us out of the UNITED NATIONS NOW!!!!!!
    NOT a member of the recipient class...
    plp1.org

gb
    Aug 2009
    SWEDEN
    188 times
    I can live with that. So...did you go to Illinios to protest?

us
    Feb 2012
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano Sverige
    Morning Chad'.
    Nothing better than starting the day with a little nation bashing and personal attacking eh? lol.

Actually, as it's an American actor from an American production, that pic' always reminds me of the status of our two countries upto 1941 - The British Empire and the cowardly American. Carry on.
    Yep us cowardly Americans have won against all odds from those who would wish to take our freedoms and we will do it again if need be. By the way that British empire your so proud of guess what we won that one too or do they not teach that in British history.
    By the way I am done talking to a Brit who is uneducated and very ignorant in American ways of life .I almost feel sorry for you cause its pretty clear you have never had any thing in your life to feel as passionate about as I do about the country that my great grand parents help to build and fought to get away from British rule so that I wouldn't grow up to be like you .
    truckinbutch likes this.

us
    Feb 2012
    16 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano Sverige

What makes them terrorist the fact they whooped Britain and won their freedom. By the way its not presumed when I have all the documents to back up my claims.
    Damn I let you get me again this will be my last response to your nonsense so good day mate

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links