American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
No problem crispin and youre welcome,if you really want to know the answer to your question on text books.Pick up the book "Lies my teacher told me" Everything your American history textbook got wrong. By James W. Loewen.another good one by the same author is"Lies across America"What our Historic sites get wrong. These 2 books will pretty much open your eyes.:occasion14:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wounded Knee...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lesson to be learned on the Anniversary of Wounded Knee

December 29, 2012 marks the 122nd Anniversary of the murder of 297 Sioux Indians at Wounded Knee Creek on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. These 297 people, in their winter camp, were murdered by federal agents and members of the 7th Cavalry who had come to confiscate their firearms “for their own safety and protection”. The slaughter began AFTER the majority of the Sioux had peacefully turned in their firearms. When the final round had flown of the 297 dead or dying, two thirds (200) were women and children.

Around 40 members of the 7th Cavalry were killed over half cut down by friendly fire from the Hotchkiss guns of their overzealous comrades-in-arms. Twenty members of the 7th Cavalry were deemed “National Heroes” and awarded the Medal of Honor for their acts of cowardice.

We do not hear of Wounded Knee today. It is not mentioned in our history classes or books. What little does exist about Wounded Knee is normally the sanitized “Official Government Explanation” or the historically and factually inaccurate depictions of the events leading up to the massacre on the movie screen.

Wounded Knee was among the first federally backed gun confiscation attempts in United States history. It ended in the senseless murder of 297 people.

Before you jump on the emotionally charged bandwagon for gun-control, take a moment to reflect on the real purpose of the Second Amendment - The right of the people to take up arms in defense of themselves, their families, and property in the face of invading armies or an oppressive government. The argument that the Second Amendment only applies to hunting and target shooting is asinine. When the United States Constitution was drafted “hunting” was an everyday chore carried out by men and women to put meat on the table each night, and “target shooting” was an unheard of concept, musket balls were a precious commodity in the wilds of early America, and were certainly not wasted “target shooting”. The Second Amendment was written by people who fled oppressive and tyrannical regimes in Europe, and refers to the right of American citizens to be armed for defense purposes should such tyranny rise in the United States.

As time goes on the average citizen in the United States continues to lose personal freedom or “liberty”. Far too many times unjust bills are passed and signed into law under the guise of “for your safety” or “for protection”. The Patriot Act signed into law by G.W. Bush, then expanded and continued by Barack Obama is just one of many examples of American citizens being stripped of their rights and privacy for “safety”. Now, the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is on the table, and will, most likely be taken away for “our safety”.

Before any American citizen blindly accepts whatever new firearms legislation that is about to be doled out, they should stop and think about something for just one minute -
Evil does exist in our world. It always has and always will. Throughout history evil people have committed evil acts. In the Bible one of the first stories is that of Cain killing Abel. We cannot legislate “evil” into extinction. Good people will abide by the law defective and people will always find a way around it.

Evil exists all around us, but looking back at the historical record of the past 200 years across the globe, where is “evil” and “malevolence” most often found? In the hands of those with the power - governments. The greatest human tragedies on record and the largest loss of innocent human life can be attributed to governments. Who do governments target? “Scapegoats” and “enemies” within their own borders…but only after they have been disarmed to the point where they are no longer a threat. Ask any Native American, and they will tell you it was inferior technology and lack of arms that contributed to their demise. Ask any Armenian why it was so easy for the Turks to exterminate millions of them, and they will answer, “We were disarmed before it happened”. Ask any Jew what Hitler’s first step prior to the mass murders of the Holocaust was - confiscation of firearms from the people.

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we have no right to defend ourselves and our families

I hope you're a white guy, 'cause if one of us Indians said that we'd be lynched by the pro gun control folks.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It has to be. Americans arn't taught any other!

Actually, that history does not appear in the history books of the whites very often. It takes a lot of investigation to find these stories.

Your history books don't contain it because it doesn't fit with your eurocentric views.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Patriot act while intrusive on our liberties. Proved to be beneficial in the protection of the Country we all love. I agree it could be used in the wrong way. I believe in the right to bear arms. I applaud those that up hold their patriotism to defend it. My concern is that it isn't over emotion. But, over truth and after all means have been exhausted.
Maybe I'm imposing my "wants" to much. However, I feel that I'm being imposed upon by others. Again, I wish you all well.
I'm going to bow out. If I offended anyone. I apologize. God bless America.
zombie_ban_guns_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Patriot act while intrusive on our liberties. Proved to be beneficial in the protection of the Country we all love. I agree it could be used in the wrong way. I believe in the right to bear arms. I applaud those that up hold their patriotism to defend it. My concern is that it isn't over emotion. But, over truth and after all means have been exhausted.
Maybe I'm imposing my "wants" to much. However, I feel that I'm being imposed upon by others. Again, I wish you all well.
I'm going to bow out. If I offended anyone. I apologize. God bless America.
View attachment 722796

Patriot act when way beyond protecting Americans, it is an invasion of our rights and privacy....... Both sides of the isle blew it there......As far as guns for Zombies go, you can borrow one of mine I will still have all of mine after they ban them....

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Same for me they ain't getting them.....ever! 8-)

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I think I'll head off to my bunker now where it's safe....and read a good book.

Regards + HH

Bill

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, that history does not appear in the history books of the whites very often. It takes a lot of investigation to find these stories.

Your history books don't contain it because it doesn't fit with your eurocentric views.
On a related subject, I was amazed at what was being taught in school to my own kids some 30+ years ago. When I was in 8TH grade, in the 50s, I had the fortunate luck of having a friend who's mother just happened to be noted historian. She was doing some work for the local historical society on the Lewis & Clark expedition of 1804. She had in her possession at the time some actual transcript of time spent in this area. I was allowed to read, but not touch!, some of them. It dawned on me much later how Sanitized the version my children were presented with in their history class. Some of the things that actually happened on their journey would shock and sadden even some hard core history buffs today. The truth is out there, you just have to dig for it. The government's version of everything is often watered down and misrepresented.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
And they barbecued six million, to raise the price of beef. And they crossed the 38th parallel, to control the price of rice. Ain't we never gonna see the light?--Nikki Giovanni --"The Great Pax Whitie"

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you're a white guy, 'cause if one of us Indians said that we'd be lynched by the pro gun control folks.
Just click my Avatar and my "Mug" will appear. I'm flying in my powered parachute. I have always been sympathetic to the plight of the Native Americans and knew Russell Means personally. I thought I better ad the fact that Russell, who passed away a couple of months ago a day before he was to turn 73, did not care to be called a "Native" American. He would be very quick to remind you that he is an "American Indian".

Attachments

• Massacre Wounded Knee.JPG
    Massacre Wounded Knee.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just cause it don't affect you don't mean it wont. My son has had more than one nasty letter from the school about sweets in his lunch boxes. Same as gun control, it will effect you and all others

I don't live in a world of paranoia. I am not concerned that the government will take away my guns. And the fact that sweets at school is the most dire danger you could bring up from our "freedoms being eroded" says a lot, don't you think?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't live in a world of paranoia. I am not concerned that the government will take away my guns. And the fact that sweets at school is the most dire danger you could bring up from our "freedoms being eroded" says a lot, don't you think?

The government attempting to take away our right to arms is not paranoia, it is fact. The executive branch circumventing the constitution and our laws on multiple issues is an erosion of our freedoms is not paranoia it is fact.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this point I hope they fingerprint every American. I'd love to see them keep up with that. :laughing7:

UncleMatt, you best be prepared to live in a country of paranoia, and it starts right here in these threads :laughing7:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
The fact that nobody is attempting to take away your right to bear arms IS paranoia!
The fact that they may be attempting to limit what arms YOU feel you SHOULD be allowed to own without anyone knowing you have them, from YOUR interpretation of the Constitution - isn't paranoia!

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The fact that nobody is attempting to take away your right to bear arms IS paranoia!
The fact that they may be attempting to limit what arms YOU feel you SHOULD be allowed to own without anyone knowing you have them, from YOUR interpretation of the Constitution - isn't paranoia!
Nah,just being cautious,I don't like people that speak with "forked tongue" What business is it of ANYBODIES what I own?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
British opinion on our rights doesn't mean squat to us is fact, it is none of their business is fact just like american opinion on you bowing down to kings and princes doesn't mean squat to you, it is none of our business.

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I am seeing a LOT of talk about keeping the Govt in check and avoiding a tyrannical Govt.

What happens every election year? Do we not have the right and ability to change the very Govt that holds policies that we do not agree with? The way I see it, this system essentially prevents tyranny or excessive power from ever becoming a reality. Does our system of the 3 branches of Govt not have checks and balances built in to prevent tyranny?

Just because you do not agree with what the Govt is doing does not automatically mean they are a tyrannical Govt.
Why do people leave out the most Important part of,Judicial,Legislative,Executive, WE THE PEOPLE makes 4, what a rats nest this this piece of land has become.I'll tell you what, IF you could bring back people that lived in America say a 100 years ago they would not believe this was the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave,after 61 years I don't believe it!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Why do people leave out the most Important part of,Judicial,Legislative,Executive, WE THE PEOPLE makes 4, what a rats nest this this piece of land has become.I'll tell you what, IF you could bring back people that lived in America say a 100 years ago they would not believe this was the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave,after 61 years I don't believe it!

I have often thought the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread