American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good conversation. What money's are to be used if not enough tax revenue is brought in ? Social security ? Social Security is the peoples money. It's not a handout. It's been turned into a cash cow for the Government. We should have been just as upset about them stealing from it as trying to take our guns. This Country is going to turn into a Somalia real quick if an un organized attack occurs on the US Tyrants. There are a lot of radical political groups hiding behind this second amendment issue we're dealing with. Again, not all. Finding a hole to impose their beliefs and ideals on everyone.
I think what really bothers me in the end. Is the failure of this nation and the pitting of brother against brother, Party against party. I guess it's my "conspiracy theory" of a terrorist attack from within or something more evil. Divide and conquer. We all have our reasons or hunches. Hold your guns tight. Hold your loved ones tighter.
Rick

One more thing. Why is it o.k. for one to capitalize on their ideas,business,ect ? And It is not to capitalize on ones labor ?
My answer. In modern day, Greed.

As far as what monies to use......how about cut welfare and nation building? That would allow you, me, and every other American to keep whats ours. We need to stop the wealth transfer!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Social Security, also known as America's (SS) definitely needs looking into as well as the "welfare" system. SS was intended to take care of the elderly and those incapable of caring for themselves due to "NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN"!!....just like welfare. Go into a SS office sometime and look around. Check out all of the young, druggie-looking people you see and yes, they are on SS 'cause they can't take care of themselves. They go into mental health offices and pretend to be crazy etc and then go to SS for a lifetime of checks. They all know the script when they go into the various offices for public assistance. They tell each other what, exactly, to say when asked certain questions. The SS has a "habit" of rejecting claims the first time around and they all know that so they reapply. Sooner or later they are approved, get a backpayment check for thousands and go get high in the park with their cronies. THAT is the part of SS and welfare that needs to be reduced. Not the SS someone has paid into all of their WORKING life because they knew they could depend on something they have EARNED! Little did they know their hard-earned money that was placed in the hands of our government Santas was going to be handed out to the bottom feeders of this country. Quit spending our money on the worthless!!

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well in that case we're going to have to find alot of bady daddys and start showing all these women having 6 kids to 5 different guys what birth control is.. Also for all those guys who have them and don't take care of them well that's where castration and forcing them to work comes in.. These people make me sick.. If you can't afford the kids you have stop having more because i'm tired of paying for them...

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not that we should waste a single penny but welfare is a pimple on the elephants behind. Look at a pie chart of gov expenditures. Entitlements are the vast majority. Something has to be changed to ss / Medicare / Medicaid. Defense spending is also right up there. Spending on foreign "aid" and domestic social programs is nothing compared. So entitlements need to come down and unfortunately taxes up. I'm early forties and prob will never see a penny of SS.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
not to mention child tax credit bs.I just got my general contracting lic last summer,when I asked
a friend about paying my taxes he said easy he just takes his to h&r block then get a couple thousand
a few days later.while I will have to pay money cause I know how to use discretion with my dingus.
no matter what people think that is wellfare.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
not to mention child tax credit bs.I just got my general contracting lic last summer,when I asked
a friend about paying my taxes he said easy he just takes his to h&r block then get a couple thousand
a few days later.while I will have to pay money cause I know how to use discretion with my dingus.

Well said, just wealth transfer! They get back more than they pay in.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
To me welfare and entitlements are one and the same.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
dont tell "them" that "they" are kind sensitive.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bevo said:

Entire tax code is screwed up and basically set up to be abused and skirted. It's gets my goat how many people don't pay their fair share.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
A guy I work with has a step son. When this kid was about 18 he shot himself as a way to get attention:BangHead: over some girl! and as a result one leg had to be amputated and so he has never worked and has received disability ever since......he is 34 now. and on top of all that he openly says why work when I can get a free check!!!!!!!!!!:angry4:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not that we should waste a single penny but welfare is a pimple on the elephants behind. Look at a pie chart of gov expenditures. Entitlements are the vast majority. Something has to be changed to ss / Medicare / Medicaid. Defense spending is also right up there. Spending on foreign "aid" and domestic social programs is nothing compared. So entitlements need to come down and unfortunately taxes up. I'm early forties and prob will never see a penny of SS.

Whoa! Where do you get that WELFARE is not an entitlement? It is, and is one of the LARGER ONES! Not the only one, but I know corporations that make their money off welfare checks. Haven't you seen the Aaron's Leasing commercials? I used to work in that industry. They prey on welfare moms. They know when the welfare checks come out, they know when the "crazy checks" come out, and you better be there ready to collect.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Entire tax code is screwed up and basically set up to be abused and skirted. It's gets my goat how many people don't pay their fair share.
Everyone it seems say the rich don't pay their fair share but what about the other end of the spectrum? The ones that use most of the benefits and pay NO taxes, is that fair? Especially when it goes on for generation after generation?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Chadeaux, You are correct Aarons, and Rent a Center are just disgusting they prey on the poor and charge a few thousand percent interest. I know several people that use these places and you can tell them all you want to and they will agree and they really know how bad they are being ripped off, but they don't care. It is a mentality......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not concerned about the rich paying their fair share, many people do not know that close to half of U.S. households currently do not owe federal income tax. The Urban Institute-Brookings Tax Policy Center estimates that 46 percent in 2011, last known results paid no federal taxes and is higher now I am willing to bet......About 22% of that are retirees and the rest come in below the line for paying taxes, but I believe they should still pay something.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
I was in belgium in 98.income tax at the time 50%almost everybody I knew was on wellfare,and the people
that did work almost all did so under the table.thats why flanders wants to secede not only from the EU
but also from Belgium.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chadeaux said:
Whoa! Where do you get that WELFARE is not an entitlement? It is, and is one of the LARGER ONES! Not the only one, but I know corporations that make their money off welfare checks. Haven't you seen the Aaron's Leasing commercials? I used to work in that industry. They prey on welfare moms. They know when the welfare checks come out, they know when the "crazy checks" come out, and you better be there ready to collect.

It's just not the facts. Do a quick search for federal spending and you can get all the numbers. This is all public info.

http://www.heritage.org/multimedia/...-and-interest-are-crowding-out-other-spending

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dieselram94 said:
Everyone it seems say the rich don't pay their fair share but what about the other end of the spectrum? The ones that use most of the benefits and pay NO taxes, is that fair? Especially when it goes on for generation after generation?

I've probably paid more in taxes so far than most will make in their life and I don't have a problem with that. What does bug the hell out of me is when people making big bucks go offshore or even give up their citizenship so they don't have to pay taxes. I also believe that everyone should pay something - put some "skin in the game".

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stockpicker,

Heck you can always head north if you don't mind the snow and putting up with us crazy Canucks... eh.....I'll put in a plug for you to get you diplomatic immunity or something.....

Take care dude.

Regards + HH

Bill

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I've probably paid more in taxes so far than most will make in their life and I don't have a problem with that. What does bug the hell out of me is when people making big bucks go offshore or even give up their citizenship so they don't have to pay taxes. I also believe that everyone should pay something - put some "skin in the game".
The people that expatriate are very few and far between, sharp contrast to the poor that don't pay anything as they are everywhere.........
If this country did not penalize success there would be even less people leaving our country because of taxes, can't blame them though......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread