American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Dieselram94, he is doing his best to drag this thread into politics so it will be closed.

No, he hasn't the will to admit he is mistaken.

He hasn't the decency to keep his nose out of the business of others.

He hasn't the reading comprehension level to pass a U.S. grammar school today.

Let the cowardly lion be.

He had things he wanted to tell me, but they were edited out because he went political.

The post was gone by the time I got there, but he insists that I should have read it.

Time to put up or shut up. TH and others here know I have asked for you to send me the comment via PM. There will be no repercussions other than a response from me.

The offer still stands.

Last edited:

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone who thinks they can beat a government on gun control.

No thanks required. ;)

Well lets see here....I think these "Mentally Challenged" people here in these United States DID BEAT YOUR GOVERNMENT when you tried to take our guns in the 1770's.....yep, My Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather James Washington Fisher,Sr was there when Cornwallis surrendered!!!!!!!
No thanks required for your latest history lesson!!!!!

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Lol. ok....

@Dieselram - It bothers me not one bit where these posts go to. It was just a hint at the double standards adherred to here. Being "from overseas" and therefor not having a relevent opinion on things didn't seem to help Korea, Vietnam,Iraq or Afghanistan (amongst many others) much from interferring Americans did it? And it's not going to help you much when you're on an open International forum!....Just saying.

@Chadeaux of his ancestral tribe - Wasn't me who rambled politics. As stated before...try reading SLOWLY.
Mistaken about what?
It's an American trait i've picked up!
From my large internet experience..a tree could pass a US Grammar school test,with higher scores than 50% of Americans!
I won't resort to name calling!
I had nothing to tell you other than a response to your previous posts,none of it was "political". At least nowhere near as political as most of these threads and posts that you all write and are still here.Try not to speculate.
What i've insisted on is that you try and understand that the post is gone. Had i saved it to notepad etc (I saw no reason to as it was harmless) or it'd been a post about something i was passionate about getting across to you, then yes i'd try to remember wth it was about and mail it you! I guess you'll just never know.

The truth is Chad' - I'm just passing my quiet xmas and new year doing a bit of fishing and you just happen to be a very hungry Bass! Albeit sadly, a very small one. (If you get what i'm saying here you're a better man than i give you credit for!)
I have no desire to get into a personal slanging match with you as basically going off your posts upto now you're not in my league! In the past on the old "politics" forum here, i had some great historical and present day debates (commonly known as "fights") with some well read and knowledgable American opponents.Most of them are now gone or avoid me like the plague lol, but they had a good grasp for the most part on what they were arguing about.
I don't see that in you. What i see is someone who would spend most of the time petty name calling, telling me how they'll hack my account and find me, offering to pay for me to come visit you so you can teach me "some respect", or just writing nonsensical irrelevent stuff and rambling!
No thanks. Let's just keep things here in open chat where i have to be careful with everything i write, it'll save you some embarrassment and you won't have to go to anger management classes.
If on the other hand you're desperate? Well my inbox is just as accessible as yours and i'll decide if what you have to say merits a response.
Messege ends.

@Sackett - Such an intelligent response for a 25 yr vet cop!
Although sadly it's a battle cry i must have seen at least once a week for the whole time i've been a member here, to say nothing of the thousands of times on other sites! It's old! It's boring! It's totally irrelevent to today! It's like Muhammad Ali reliving the "rumble in the jungle" and now not being able to punch his way out of a wet paper bag!
It hurts me as much as a Zulu telling me how they "kicked Brit' a**" in 1879 (which is a lot more recent than your 237 yr old fallback) which is...not at all!
As you seem to be struggling, it was 1776.
I wonder if your great-great-great-great grandfather would be proud to know that his great-great-great-great grandson doesn't have a clue about what it was exactly he fought that war for?
I'll stick to other sources for history lessons if you don't mind Sackett mate. ;)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! We DO have to remember... T-Net is viewed WORLD-WIDE; WHO would want to come to USA after ALL this anti-Obama/US Gov't rantings by DOMESTIC terrorists; we NEED tourists to buy AMERICAN! We NEED to bring back our "out-sourced" bizs... BUT! WHO would WANT to come back to the "land of the FREE"? HA!

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
@Chadeaux of his ancestral tribe - Wasn't me who rambled politics. As stated before...try reading SLOWLY.
Mistaken about what?
It's an American trait i've picked up!
From my large internet experience..a tree could pass a US Grammar school test,with higher scores than 50% of Americans!
I won't resort to name calling!

Yes, politics is most likely that your post was removed. Yes, a tree could pass, but for some reason you are having trouble. I extend my sympathies.

I had nothing to tell you other than a response to your previous posts,none of it was "political". At least nowhere near as political as most of these threads and posts that you all write and are still here.Try not to speculate.
What i've insisted on is that you try and understand that the post is gone. Had i saved it to notepad etc (I saw no reason to as it was harmless) or it'd been a post about something i was passionate about getting across to you, then yes i'd try to remember wth it was about and mail it you! I guess you'll just never know.

You are the one who brought up you had something to tell me that was removed. I was offering you the opportunity to grace me with your wit and wisdom you imagine that you possess.

The truth is Chad' - I'm just passing my quiet xmas and new year doing a bit of fishing and you just happen to be a very hungry Bass! Albeit sadly, a very small one. (If you get what i'm saying here you're a better man than i give you credit for!)

No, not a bass - Choupique maybe.

I have no desire to get into a personal slanging match with you as basically going off your posts upto now you're not in my league! In the past on the old "politics" forum here, i had some great historical and present day debates (commonly known as "fights") with some well read and knowledgable American opponents.Most of them are now gone or avoid me like the plague lol, but they had a good grasp for the most part on what they were arguing about.

"Up to" now, you haven't gotten the message that any "knowledgeable" Brit would understand: YOU HAVE NO DOG IN THIS FIGHT. You guys left this country with your tails between your legs so you have no reason to comment. Any comments on this matter sound more like whining children than intelligence as you guys are still jealous that we ran you back to your king and queen so they could tell you how to live and what you can do.

Despite the actions of certain leaders, we have NO king or queen over us. I know it hurts your feelings but that is how it is.

I don't see that in you. What i see is someone who would spend most of the time petty name calling, telling me how they'll hack my account and find me, offering to pay for me to come visit you so you can teach me "some respect", or just writing nonsensical irrelevent stuff and rambling!
No thanks. Let's just keep things here in open chat where i have to be careful with everything i write, it'll save you some embarrassment and you won't have to go to anger management classes.
If on the other hand you're desperate? Well my inbox is just as accessible as yours and i'll decide if what you have to say merits a response.
Messege ends.

You have now stepped over the line and will be reported to the admins here. To insinuate that I have threatened you is the wrong road to go down. That is quite cowardly and I don't have to tolerate that type of behavior.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
AND! We DO have to remember... T-Net is viewed WORLD-WIDE; WHO would want to come to USA after ALL this anti-Obama/US Gov't rantings by DOMESTIC terrorists; we NEED tourists to buy AMERICA! We NEED to bring back our "out-sourced" bizs... BUT! WHO would WANT to come back to the "land of the FREE"? HA!

Rebel, just cause someone speaks out against obama or the govt. Does not make them a domestic terrorist. The opposite could very well be said. And as far as needing tourists to come spend money to help our economy, we need domestic energy and manufacturing a lot more.....I don't think Americas big purpose is to be a sideshow for foreigners.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Lol Chad'. That's a great job of showing everyone that everything i said in my post about you is true.You're just not in my league. ;)

As for the last part? I never insinuated you had threatened me. What i said (read it slowly) was that going off your other posts (mainly your stalker type comment on the facebook thread before you explained properly) and your continuous "pm me! pm me! pm coward! along with your nation bashing and "coward" comments and pics....you seem the type of person that would react in those ways. Nothing about you threatening me, so fine go cry to admin'.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Rebel, just cause someone speaks out against obama or the govt. Does not make them a domestic terrorist.

Read your history Rebel.It is an American citizens job to question their government time to time.Also,for that matter,those who support a known and proven corrupt and dishonest government are just as corrupt and dishonest themselves.Think man think.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So. We have pro gun ownership and anti-gun ownership in a Nation. What can be done to appease us all ? Certainly, we are more intelligent than causing more division for the want of it all by either group. Their are options that could be developed.
Like illegal drugs or even alcohol during the prohibition years, these guns/weapons will remain accessible. I know that hunter education has created a lot of safe hunters over the years. Education couldn't hurt.
Training,awareness, restrictions (such as mental health,convictions,ect) The no-give mentality on all issues needs to stop. And the lets work together needs to begin. I feel that a certain level of firearms control has been accepted over the years by the majority. But, this issue is where the line is being drawn. I believe if people would research so called facts,accusations,half truths and propaganda, instead of taking what they read once as the "Gods honest truth" about any issue. That they'll find that 99% of it is Bull-loney. It's dividing a nation. A terrorist attack from within. No Planes,no bombs. Resulting in hatred, greed and demise. A nation divided is a weak nation. Susceptible to collapse or takeover.
Happy hunting to all. And a very good New year to you and yours.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
So. We have pro gun ownership and anti-gun ownership in a Nation. What can be done to appease us all ? Certainly, we are more intelligent than causing more division for the want of it all by either group. Their are options that could be developed.
Like illegal drugs or even alcohol during the prohibition years, these guns/weapons will remain accessible. I know that hunter education has created a lot of safe hunters over the years. Education couldn't hurt.
Training,awareness, restrictions (such as mental health,convictions,ect) The no-give mentality on all issues needs to stop. And the lets work together needs to begin. I feel that a certain level of firearms control has been accepted over the years by the majority. But, this issue is where the line is being drawn. I believe if people would research so called facts,accusations,half truths and propaganda, instead of taking what they read once as the "Gods honest truth" about any issue. That they'll find that 99% of it is Bull-loney. It's dividing a nation. A terrorist attack from within. No Planes,no bombs. Resulting in hatred, greed and demise. A nation divided is a weak nation. Susceptible to collapse or takeover.
Happy hunting to all. And a very good New year to you and yours.

So far all I have read is one member admit to making homemade explosives and another backed him up. Several forum members have discussed stockpiling weapons and ammo and another advocated using militias.

If this is what you guys are calling "questioning your Govt" then that is some scary stuff and I don't think the use of the term "domestic terrorist" is off base.

So far, the only person in the whole lot who has made any sense and is ACTUALLY "speaking out against the Govt" is TreasureHunter because he has advocated for and urged you all to write to your ELECTED officials to express your viewpoints on these subjects.

Not to mention, "crispin" has come out right and asked what can be done to stop this divide and bring us to a compromise? The answer: There will be no compromise.

Approximately a dozen forum members have done nothing but make the American people look like gun-hoarding, paranoid, unintelligient, US-centric, conspiracy theorists and extremists.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
So far all I have read is one member admit to making homemade explosives and another backed him up. Several forum members have discussed stockpiling weapons and ammo and another advocated using militias.

If this is what you guys are calling "questioning your Govt" then that is some scary stuff and I don't think the use of the term "domestic terrorist" is off base.

So far, the only person in the whole lot who has made any sense and is ACTUALLY "speaking out against the Govt" is TreasureHunter because he has advocated for and urged you all to write to your ELECTED officials to express your viewpoints on these subjects.

Not to mention, "crispin" has come out right and asked what can be done to stop this divide and bring us to a compromise? The answer: There will be no compromise.

Approximately a dozen forum members have done nothing but make the American people look like gun-hoarding, paranoid, unintelligient, US-centric, conspiracy theorists and extremists.

If we compromise on issues it just greases that slippery slope. Its our right to keep our rights.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We're not :icon_scratch: :laughing7: There's a conspiracy around every corner, I see them now :tongue3:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano I have already told you to keep your comments on how we moderate the forum off the forum per our rules, you have a complaint voice it in a pm.

Consider this a warning, it is the reason your other posts was deleted.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Theres not one word in this thread about any member making things that go BOOM,nor has anybody mentioned stockpiling weapons.Turn your tv on jersey and get your daily dose of mind bending propaganda,you'll feel better.

If you think questioning your government is a domestic terrorist act,I do indeed feel sorry for you.

If you wish to compromise your rights youre free to do so.What gives you the right to make that choice,OHHHH the CONSTITUTION gives you that right.:sign10:

Better to be falsely accused of being one of the above than to take everything as gospel thats handed to you by the media and a proven corrupt government.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Here are the facts. We disagreed about slavery, We disagreed about women's rights, We disagreed about alcohol consumption, We disagreed, about speed limits, We disagree about gun ownership, But you have to remember that the first amendment gives us the right to disagree, and the second gives us the right to own guns and those that give up the second will in the end loose the first. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Theres not one word in this thread about any member making things that go BOOM,nor has anybody mentioned stockpiling weapons.Turn your tv on jersey and get your daily dose of mind bending propaganda,you'll feel better.

Not all in this thread. Look around the forum a little bit and you will see exactly what I am referring to.

Of course, when I previously requested that people provide their sources, I was told [people are] "to[o] blind and lazy to type a few words into google to get answers,they expect every bit of information handed to them,kind of like food stamps and welfare".

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You didnt state whether in forum or thread.I look around and i see people exercising their rights as far as the rules of the forum allow them to go.Youre in a treasure hunting forum,99% of treasure hunting involves RESEARCH.If you can research treasure leads,its a hell of a lot easier researching articles.Type what you want to know into google and start digging.

katdancing

Jun 16, 2012
central wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone considered researching the Sandy Hook YouTube Videos? Notice mannerisms, emotions, speech,
body language & pay attention to the activity in the background. How does this compare to the scene in
Aurora? Discern for yourselves where the truth lies. In the end, the only rights we forfeit are the ones we
choose not to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread