American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first place you can look is in the library of congress where chemtrails are documented and classified under "Exotic Weapons" so much for paranoid talk hmm?
Like I stated before Red. I'll do my research, and from not just one source. It was paranoid talk when I heard it. A co-worker is so paranoid. It has driven his family and friends away. The man clearly has a problem. I'm not saying because of his belief.. but his dire actions. Fueled by propaganda.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Like I stated before Red. I'll do my research, and from not just one source. It was paranoid talk when I heard it. A co-worker is so paranoid. It has driven his family and friends away. The man clearly has a problem. I'm not saying because of his belief.. but his dire actions. Fueled by propaganda.

TOO much subliminal messaging...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
How about that pair of Illinois gun control bills being pushed through? Lets just say they will ban almost all guns......anyone care to say the "slippery slope" argument is not a valid argument? I bet the first one will be Dano

lil wayne

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
REAL Americans...? Are there false/fake Americans...? I KNOW, there are some UNREAL
Americans...

I can think of a very notable one leading our country and many more take the citizens ship oath every day. I hope my comment isn't taken as trying to turn this political but you ask if I knew any and hell unless you been hidden under a rock the last five years you do to.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The one leading our country? How about him, Reid, and Pelosi, as well as Feinstein....They all qualify as False/Fake Americans!!!!!!
I can think of a very notable one leading our country and many more take the citizens ship oath every day. I hope my comment isn't taken as trying to turn this political but you ask if I knew any and hell unless you been hidden under a rock the last five years you do to.

lil wayne

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paleopilot said:
No ma'am:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain.

I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

First off I would like to thank you sir for your service to our country and our constitution you step up to defend both abroad and from your above comments are willing to do the same at home and for that I am truly thankful and grateful as I am for all of our keepers of the oath.

lil wayne

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dieselram94 said:
The one leading our country? How about him, Reid, and Pelosi, as well as Feinstein....They all qualify as False/Fake Americans!!!!!!

Yes sir right there with you on that one I was just putting the most notable one out there.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You said:

The first place you can look is in the library of congress where chemtrails are documented and classified under "Exotic Weapons" so much for paranoid talk hmm?

Our audience said:

In 2001, United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, and he listed chemtrails as one of a number of exotic weapons that would be banned. Proponents have asserted that because explicit reference to chemtrails was entered by Congressman Kucinich into the congressional record, this constitutes official government acknowledgment of their existence. Skeptics note that the bill in question also mentions "extraterrestrial weapons" and "environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons. The bill received an unfavorable evaluation from the United States Department of Defense and died in committee, with no mention of chemtrails appearing in the text of any of the three subsequent failed attempts by Kucinich to enact a Space Preservation Act.

Never mind.Come and see what you could have won! :tongue3:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
You my friend are a media sheep you know nothing of liberty or the American way of life, tradition, or values we as Americans have faced worse odds and came out on top and any real American will tell you that they will have their liberty or they will gladly and with out hesitation die as so many before us.
You must be a lonely person to have nothing better to do then sit on a treasure forum and argue with Americans on issues that don't concern you in the least.
Good day mate

You should go on tv with that mind boggling psychic ability that enables you to know a persons entire life experiences and reasoning from the comfort of your chair thousands of miles away.
That way we could turn you off! ;)
You should stop that research of yours into your (presumed) ancestral terrorist and start researching the facts of life. Change your battlecry around mate. "Give me death or give me liberty!" is much closer to how things will turn out if it ever arises. ;)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Oooohhh... Obama?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You should go on tv with that mind boggling psychic ability that enables you to know a persons entire life experiences and reasoning from the comfort of your chair thousands of miles away.
You should stop that research of yours into your (presumed) ancestral terrorist and start researching the facts of life. Change your battlecry around mate. "Give me death or give me liberty!" is much closer to how things will turn out if it ever arises. ;)

Another case of the pot calling the kettle black. An uninformed "not so great brit" telling us how to live because he knows best while living thousands of miles away.

dano.jpg

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
How about that pair of Illinois gun control bills being pushed through? Lets just say they will ban almost all guns......anyone care to say the "slippery slope" argument is not a valid argument? I bet the first one will be Dano

Someone called? :)

Forget the slippery slope and just change it to "anyone care?".
Did you, or anyone commenting on these forums about gun control actually rush over to help your gun toting Illinois brethren protest these bills? Or did you just sit at home awaiting the result because it didn't affect mid coast Maine, South west Arkansas, Michigan, etc etc?
Let me answer that for you - you chose to do the latter, right? Just as your 60-70 million mates will do when it's your turn!

(And for the record, those bills were excessive, even for me! :tongue3: )

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Morning Chad'.
Nothing better than starting the day with a little nation bashing and personal attacking eh? lol.

Actually, as it's an American actor from an American production, that pic' always reminds me of the status of our two countries upto 1941 - The British Empire and the cowardly American. Carry on. :)

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Did you, or anyone commenting on these forums about gun control actually rush over to help your gun toting Illinois brethren protest these bills? Or did you just sit at home awaiting the result because it didn't affect mid coast Maine, South west Arkansas, Michigan, etc etc?
Let me answer that for you - you chose to do the latter, right? Just as your 60-70 million mates will do when it's your turn!

blah blah blah.

Not part of your world.

dano.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

Let you answer....I guess your just as phsycic as you accused Lil Wayne of being! I guess we know who the hypocrite really is you fool.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
I can live with that. So...did you go to Illinios to protest?

lil wayne

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Morning Chad'.
Nothing better than starting the day with a little nation bashing and personal attacking eh? lol.

Actually, as it's an American actor from an American production, that pic' always reminds me of the status of our two countries upto 1941 - The British Empire and the cowardly American. Carry on. :)

Yep us cowardly Americans have won against all odds from those who would wish to take our freedoms and we will do it again if need be. By the way that British empire your so proud of guess what we won that one too or do they not teach that in British history.
By the way I am done talking to a Brit who is uneducated and very ignorant in American ways of life .I almost feel sorry for you cause its pretty clear you have never had any thing in your life to feel as passionate about as I do about the country that my great grand parents help to build and fought to get away from British rule so that I wouldn't grow up to be like you .

lil wayne

Feb 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:

What makes them terrorist the fact they whooped Britain and won their freedom. By the way its not presumed when I have all the documents to back up my claims.
Damn I let you get me again this will be my last response to your nonsense so good day mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread