onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's been some interesting debates this last year some informative others humerus. Anyway how are you going to celebrate the new year. I take it most of us are over the hill to hit the bars and wear those silly hat's and blow some cheap horns. Anyone planning a great meal or just sitting around watching the crystal ball fall.

Any special recipes? Or traditions? Happy New year to all. onfire.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're never to old to hit the bar, but finding someone of interest just may be a problem :tongue3: I think I'll do what I've done for the past few years, pig out on food. I never bother watching the ball, or those Special New Year's Eve specials either, I'll wait until midnight and watch the honeymooner's and Twilight Zone marathons :headbang:

Years ago my family would always have what they called a Traditional English meal. Everything had to begin with a P, like roast pork, peas, potato's, pie and pudding. That tradition hasn't boded too well for me in the last few years, so I gave that tradition up for lent :laughing7:

Whatever your plans, have a happy and safe one

P.S. Don't bring sidearms either :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
My wife and I are having a quiet evening at home . Movie or two on ROKU . Nice dinner of fresh oysters and sides .
>
>Ball ? Well , maybe , if the oysters work .....................................

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: Truckin, only you :laughing7:

In this case, I think you'll be the only one packing :tongue3: Happy New Year!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Watching movies,drinking wine,sick of beer and other stuff.Sidearms? Just a kabar combat knife in my desk beside me.:icon_pirat:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twilight Zone marathon on Syfy chanel & then to bed,got get up at 3am to go to work@4 am.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We gathered about 40 Christmas trees, had a huge bonfire until 3am, shot off some mortar fireworks, set off some firecrackers, drank some beer, mixed some Kahlua, whipped cream and cappuccino drinks, ate a bunch a pizza, taco soup and chips and dip and talked with old friends.

Attachments

• 2013-4.JPG
    2013-4.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 2013-6.JPG
    2013-6.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 2013-7.JPG
    2013-7.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 2013-8.JPG
    2013-8.JPG